John4455

Pro Ratings

I earned mine on a Sabre 120 loaded at 1.5. I have always tried to land in the peas, traffic permitting, so it wasn't all that tough to do in 10 jumps. The idea behind using the Sabre 120 was to qualify for my reserves...a PD 126 and PD 143.

There is a bit of psychological pressure at about jump number 7, but you can get past that with a bit of focus...something you will need to do on high pressure demos.
Tom Buchanan
Instructor Emeritus
Comm Pilot MSEL,G
Author: JUMP! Skydiving Made Fun and Easy

That's point of "stop." Not really any different than doing zone accuracy in a swoop meet. In a demo where one would jump such a small parachute, your landing area is obviously set up different; sort of like a bowling lane.

The GK tandem team sets up cones in a rectangle out in front of the beer line here at Raeford and works on their PRO tandem accuracy there. Once again: every jump should be an "accuracy" jump. If you aim for a certain spot on the ground on every jump, then the PRO requirements are very simple.

Chuck