PeteW

Back to it after two years!!

I have only posted once before, but I feel its a good time! I have a just got back into the sport after a two year absence. Jump 12 was a reserve ride, it was suppsoed to be a 5sec delay. I counted to five and when I pulled I throught the PC out in front wrapping the bridal around my arm. I pointed my arm then flipped belly up and wrapped the bridal around my bady. I pulled the reserve which was round and I am 230lbs. I screwed my knee pretty bad on landing. Three months later I did a paper pull which couldn;t have gone better. Slow relaxed, made the paper pull, watched a BEAUTIFUL square deploy above me, came in for a stand up landing. I was cleared for freefall again and never went back. Lost the ambition. Well for the last six months its all I could think about. So I did #14 another paper pull. It was really strange because I felt like a FJS again but I was experienced. Anyhow I made the paper pull watched the plane then the canopy open. The canopy ride was my funnest yet, no radio help either, excpet for flare..... I landed on the runway an then got dragged for about 5' I have a road rash on my arm. Kinda pround of it. My plans are to sell my Stand, and get a roommate to pay for my retured need to skydive.

Not sure why I left the sport... Just got up one morning and never went back. The jump went really well. And partly the money, I have many interest and funding is a problem. I own a three bedroom condo and after three years by myself I am going to get a roomate or two.