judedre

Somebody PLEASE BUY THIS AWESOME DZ!!!

Please please please somebody WITH AN INTEREST IN THE FLORIDA SKYDIVING SCENE buy this dz theres at least 100 homeless local skydivers who would come rushing back life has not been the same in the last 4 months all the other dz's round here are just not cutting it i have 500 of my most memorable jumps done here and i just cant wait to go back here and start jumping heres the link http://www.thepalmbeaches.net/skydive.html

It's only $400,000, so if your 100 homeless jumpers get together and contribute just $4000 each, you'll be back in business! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It's only $400,000, so if your 100 homeless jumpers get together and contribute just $4000 each, you'll be back in business! :ph34r:

or you couls wait til the last minute and buy it for cheap!/Ive got $20.37 ;)
My photos

My Videos

Somehow, I don't think it would be quite the same under new management. On the other hand, it's only 22,000+ jumps!

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

It's only $400,000,

$400,000?!?!??! for 2.91 acres and a few buildings. Whew. I'm staying put. A private airport with several buildings (including a 75X100' 2 story morton hangar with upstairs living area), its own 3300' strip, landing lights and 125 acres against an orchard in the middle of a several hundred acres and cut with a river sold here for $325,000.

Let's see. . . . If I had another $395,000.00, and an Otter, a Porter, some pilots, instructors, riggers, etc.. . . .

Wow, you've got $5,000 sitting around???

What the heck are you doing on the forum...? Get out there and jump that cash away!!! I thought the forum was for the poor people. :S

OK, lets give this one a quick analysis. Residential property (which this is zoned) is going for about $12,000 an acre in Pahokee right now so the property is worth maybe $34,800. The buildings were put up on a temporary movie set permit that has expired. Two of the building are encroaching county airport property. That leaves the two bunkhouses, which do not meet code, the packing tent and the bathrooms. Oh, and the place was ransacked by the local natives right after it was vacated. And all of this can be yours for the asking price of $400,000;)

And if you think that is a heck of deal, I have just the plane for you too !!!! A 1960 (serial number 29) Twin Otter with only 21,000+ hours on it. The props are off of it and it needs probably over $75,000 worth of work on it. And at 25,000 hours you get to replace the wings. And this too can be your for the asking price of $825,000.:S

Brilliant! ...and from a local. Let's partner up and offer them 10% of their asking price. LOL

I've got just the Porter in mind. heheheh I believe John is offing his; which, ironically, .....well, you know. Maybe he'll throw in the 1958 Hardtail also. LOL