Conquest150

D-license on its way

Its finally on its way!!! When i first heard bout uspa raising the jump numbers for the licenses i thought well i need to get the jumps in to get the license and at first i didnt think i was gonna make it but this past weekend i made my 200th jump a great 4-way and right after the jump i had the paperwork faxed off and also i got my stiletto 135 sent off to be relined so i can officially call it mine and start jumpin it soon as it gets back. im so happy teh weather held out long enough so i could get teh jump in.

Yeah, alright! If you called USPA, you must have been extra nice to Rhonda. She didn't seem overly enthused about finding my application that I had mailed in, so I humbly thanked her for finding it, realizing that she had "the power" to make me wait even longer.

Thats great.....but you actually have until
September 31st to submit your paper work.

scott

Is that in stone somewhere ? And is that date the postmark ?

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Thats great.....but you actually have until
September 31st to submit your paper work.

scott

Do you have longer months in the states!!;)

------------------------------------------------------
"Ive given up on sigs cos I make a mess of them!"
------------------------------------------------------

Does the paper work have to be at USPA on the first? Or Does it have to be post marked by the first? I am going to be cutting it real close to get mine. I am 50 jumps away. There is 24 days left in the month. Needless to say I am going to be jumping my ass of this month. :o WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

You dont't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.......You can only decide how you're going to live........NOW.
-BASE 1605 Night BASE 227

haha, well my goal was to get my C license by the end of septemer before they change the requirements, but with a broken elbow and a doc that says i cant jump til the middle of sept and only 62 jumps i dont think i'll make it. and to mention D to me is a whole nother story. i'll NEVER have it. but i guess whats the point? I can jump for the rest of my life:)