which boogie has the best parties?

WHY Z-Hills of Course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can definitely find some interesting side events going on all the time at Z-Hills.

Especially around the fire and now that the swoop pond is cleaned up. ;):P:S:D:ph34r:

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Richmond is a "Different kind of boogie" accourding to some of the Xkeys people :ph34r:

WFFC... www.freefall.com. 3000+ jumpers, beer all night, jello shots, RB's doing iniations, Hellfish playing KAP3, golf cart races on the runway, more beer then you can shake a glass at and the best part.. you don't have to freeze your ass off at night :D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

3000+ jumpers, beer all night, jello shots, RB's doing iniations, Hellfish playing KAP3, golf cart races on the runway, more beer then you can shake a glass at and the best part..

How could you forget to mention couch burning?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Z- Hills Dude! I have seen people practicing sit flying in the fire, nights at the bar where only the very few most modest had any clothes on, we have driven a $50'000 Land Rover through the swoop pond ( yes, it's deep and do not try it now, it's even deeper and steve mott will kill you ). can you say drunken dirtbike wheelies? Dude, we have a fuckin' blast during the season.There are bands during the boogies, and when there isn't some of the locals jam in the bunker ( yes it bad but that's OK because it's really loud ;) ) What a fucking riot! And we have some of the best skydiving in the world, which is what it's really all about, right ?:ph34r:
------------------------------------------------------------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

don't forget the occasional late night towing of cars that accidentally end up in ditches.

That seemed to happen at the Mardi Gras boogie at Moss Point this last year too. Watching a skyvan tow a truck out of a ditch is something you don't see everyday.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Gonna be at zhills in Feb. Sounds like a nice civilised place. Should fit in nicely

civilized?

*holding back laughter*

ZHills actually had "naked weekend" on the calendar last year. Funny enough, it coincided with the NSL meet.

__

Yeah but ZHill's is a dz, not a boogie.

Actually Lisa we are about to start the Boogies which basically run until Easter. Therefore Z-Hills is not only a dz but one big boogie for like 6-months. :P

You definitely need to come on over. It is a hoot. Just close your eyes when people land. :D

Like I have said you can crash on the Sleeper Sofa at Kramalito y Cora's Casa. The place for wayward skydivers. Certain people have preference. :D

Party ON!

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

for a smaller DZ mullins has some really good shindigs. Last year dude fell in the fire and got seriours nasty burns, we blew up a cooler and lawn chair, found that V8 when in a can thrown into a fire is a lethal projectile...
Halloween has got to be the best though.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

of the ones i've been to...

in this order:

WFFC by far!

Richmond (Labor Day)
Z-Hills (Thanksgiving)
Chicks Rock (last weekend)
Summerfest
Eloy Holiday Boogie