skyyhi

I got an "A" too. . .

Yup. . .I got the big "A" today. . .

WOO HOO. . .now after I recover from the weekend I can go jump with others. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

WOOHOO!!!!!

CONGRATS, GIRL!!!!!

when I finally get up some cash to jump, we'll have to go for a two way or something. Won't be for a while, though. these $900 vet bills are killing me right now (but kitty is doing much better, so its well worth it).

sigh. I'm so jealous. I haven't even had the chance to put my first (BEER) jump on my rig since I paid for it the first week of february. :(

Thanks all. . .sorry but my son got tired so I had to leave and get him sort of distracted. . .plus I was DAMN hungry. . .I was beat up after two days of jumping. . .

Anyway, next weekend I will be jumping my own FIRST rig and so I will have LOTS of things to buy beer for. . .come on out and PARTAY. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Thanks all. . .sorry but my son got tired so I had to leave and get him sort of distracted. . .plus I was DAMN hungry. . .I was beat up after two days of jumping. . .

Anyway, next weekend I will be jumping my own FIRST rig and so I will have LOTS of things to buy beer for. . .come on out and PARTAY. . .

afraid i can't make the party... but ENJOY :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
earthbound misfit

afraid i can't make the party... but ENJOY

Yeah, I think you live a little far away Cin. . .but maybe next time. . .lol!
FGF #6
Darcy

SWEET! CONGRATS! Now come over to Perris, we can jump together.

Sure, just as soon as that "lake" dries out. . .lol!

Actually, I want to make it out there to jump before the Memorial Day gathering. . .I would kinda like to get a feel for the DZ before I stick myself in with a BUNCH of people at the same time. . .so plan on it. . .I will get out there for jumping for sure. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Uh, even though you bought beer Fri & Sat night, Doug, mentioned that those do not count for "A" license beer. He knows what he's talking about since he's one of our S&TAs. B| Congratulations, and St. Pauli girl will do, too.:ph34r:

Doug, mentioned that those do not count for "A" license beer. He knows what he's talking about since he's one of our S&TAs. Congratulations, and St. Pauli girl will do, too.

Thanks Shark. . .no problem. . .I'll make sure there is some good beer for Saturday night. . .just order up some warmer weather for me. . .I will come hang for the weekend again. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

After she pays the rent and buys gear I think you guys are going to be drinking Pabst blue ribbion.

I would NEVER do that to my guys. . .they have taken good care of me. . .:P So the rent may have to wait. . .lol

JK. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Congrats to you but...

Do you realize that your name, address, phone number (in detail) are out there for the world to see?

Not to worry you, just want to make sure you are aware.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Congrat Darcy. I got my 'A' today too. Just need the stamp...got a bit late in the day so didn't have the time for it. Wasnt the grad jump the best? Just when I thought it couldnt get any better it does. See you soon

Actually, Doug sez you owe beer, too! Both you and Darcy are on the Beer Owed list by manifest. B|

Yup. . .I got the big "A" today. . .

WOO HOO. . .now after I recover from the weekend I can go jump with others. . .

I just noticed the jpeg. Now everybody knows how illegible my sig is.:S:D

Well, it does prove that you listened in my FJC, proved that you could fly on Level 7 & 8, and put everything together on the check dive. BTW, thanks for doing the last minute review before the oral exam. I hope I was not too hard on you. Anyway, you earned it!

Actually, Doug sez you owe beer, too! Both you and Darcy are on the Beer Owed list by manifest.

Thanks Mark. . .now we can really party. . .

Oh, and by the way, Javier. . .congrats on your A license too. . .sorry I couldn't stick around. . .But next weekend, watch out. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

You Rock Darcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it might work out for the better because Shark doubled the beer to two cases for you because of the delay
Let me know if you need help getting it out of the trunk. He He. lots of love to ya!!

NUR ZUM SPASS