schwede

ZHILLS 2 point 140 WAY

Let's see, last year most nights we weren't getting home till close to midnight. And you want to post updates? :S Now you are really going to be cranky in the mornings.

With two of us there at the same house, we could push each other to do the nightly post.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

It's not too late, Schwede, start laying the groundwork at work. Coughing, sneezing, whining.

Then get on a plane. Call in sick from the jump plane on the way to altitude.

We'll keep you posted. Sorry you couldn't make it.

:P

Hey Mary, we can do that but I have to tell you my "SECRET" password....... Hmmmmmmm now what was that again?.... See you soon. I know between the number of people in the house we can get it updated.
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

Is anyone staying at the orginal hotel that was suppose to give us the discount rate? (Can't recall the name right now:S

I've got a room there but would like to change to where "most" of the jumpers are staying.

See everone on Tuesday.

Fortson

Silly boy, I can post under my own user name using your computer.

I've got a room there but would like to change to where "most" of the jumpers are staying.

Fortson, psssst. I'm going to let you in on a secret. There was a post here a while back. Didn't you see it? It was titled "Don't tell Fortson where you're staying". :D
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Is anyone staying at the orginal hotel that was suppose to give us the discount rate?

I was going to be going to the 140 ways but needed to cancel. I had a room reserved at the official hotel that Guy told us to stay at. I called them to try to change the reservation on the room and somehow they had managed to completely f*** up and lose all my info.

They had no record of me or of my reservation and the confirmation number they had given me was for a person who had already stayed there a month ago. They would not do anything about it except tell me that I was wrong and I couldn't have made a reservation with them ever because their computer system could not have made a mistake :S

I'd recommend if you have a reservation there call and make sure it's still there. You wouldn't want to show up on Tuesday only to find out then that they lost you too...
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

I K-N-E-W something was up! Everybody hiding from me!

That's what I get for coming from a small dz.

Man I'm ready to go now!

Fortson
"Bob"

P.S. - I pick the last jump on Friday as the record jump! Come on you chickens pick the jump.

1st jump Friday for the record.

I'm staying with Sky Huminski - very cheap room but he's not exactly a party animal.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I'm staying with Sky Huminski - very cheap room but he's not exactly a party animal.

Give Sky a big hug from me...and grab his ass too. Oh, and good luck on the jumps. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

It's a deal. I'll dictate and you can type for me:P

Poor oh poor Fortson. If you are really nice, maybe we'll let you camp out on Patrick's front lawn

Tell the old bugger that he has not yet registred to the Herc Boogie in Sweden as he said he would do...

Say hello from me tooo..

Is he on the support team this year again??

AND tell Boxman to post the layout of the skydive on the website...Would be interested to see what they have planned this year...
Schwede
"Das Leben ist schön, nicht immer aber immer öfter"

Report:

The Weather Sucks (blows, actually)!

I managed one jump Monday and none today. Last time I looked at the wind meter it was reading 26 gusting to 40kts. Lots of bored skydivers hanging around. Some went off to Busch Gardens.

Forecast is better for the end of the week.

Bo,
As far as I know, there isn't a web site. Sorry. But, as you can see, John is very good with the updates, since he has nothing better to do;)

Arrival time for Thursday morning is 7:30 a.m. We have to be in jumpsuits, and ready to dirt time at that time. The support time is large and strong, so you can count on me being there in time. I don't want to lose my slot cause I was late or last to the dirtdive.

Guy Wright has the info on his website:

http://wrightattitudeskydiving.com/140way/index.htm

But unfortunately no updates...and not even the skydive is posted yet.... Boxman said he had done an awesome design...

It's a whirly thing with 4 multi-line whackers. The second point looks like a satellite view of a hurricane.

5 jumps today, no completions. Jump 1 had communication problems so the climb outs and exit were asynchronous.

Some re-engineering. I got moved from just behind the base to being a whacker connector.

One injury due to a canopy mishap at around 15ft agl.

Mary S. still won't shower with me!

Mary S. is showing with, not only me but David and Raider..... HA HA.......
The jumps where good and fun was had by all. The landing mishap was a mar of the event. Got to remember to keep that head on a swivel.
Have a great day/night and look for a update tomorrow.
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together