piisfish

Favorite place to exit from the plane

Please choose 2-3 to make the poll more realistic as ticking them all.
Your "everyday" favorites, not the occasional... And also please explain why. Also if you want explain your occasional best and your worse.. WOW, that's a lot of work. :P

my favorites :
Video step on the Porter, cause when you stand up straight, you have such a view...
Wheel (Porter too) cause I'm alone there and I won't funnel other people's exit :)

edited to add : forgot the famous poised exit... sorry, please tick other if it's your fave...

occasional is the bomb trap (only did it from the porter too)

otherwise back float or diving

my worse is front float, is the first into the wind :P, too difficult for me.... and my poor hands won't let me hang for too long on the strut[:/]
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Super Float on a 100 plus way formation is my favorite slot/exit. You can watch the base leave, and then watch all the other jumpers diving down or floating up to their slots.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Super Float on a 100 plus way formation is my favorite slot/exit. You can watch the base leave, and then watch all the other jumpers diving down or floating up to their slots.

My least favourite slot - what if the rest don't follow??? Fortunately only one person can do it and enough others want to for me not to have to worry about floating out of a tailgate....

My favourite - diving, that way I can see where I'm going, and now that I'm less scared of it, floating out of a side door for similar reasons.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Back in the late 90's, Roger Nelson gave me the unenviably difficult slot of front float on the Mr. Douglas DC-3 for a big way weekend of 3 plane formation loads at Skydive Chicago. Yup, in the full blast of those piston driven propellers! The first jump, the climb-out hadn't even completed when I lost my grip and fell off. I don't know how the hell I managed to get in the formation but it was some 5 or 6 seconds before breakoff, but you have to understand that the base of the formation had been in training for the '98 300 way world record attempts, and they had been cranking out some incredibly fast belly freefall speeds.

These days, I have no preference of slots. I like them all.

The most memorable was the bomb bay door exits from the Pink Flamingo Porter at Gold Coast. I'm sitting in the recessed door in the floor looking scared in front of the video guy, whoosh! The second time, I'm hamming it up for the video, whoosh, then I'm frantically flailing and kicking my legs and waving my arms in freefall, absolutely hysterical on video! :D what a blast...

Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban