atsaubrey

Vacation

I am newly single again and need to plan a vacation for January or February. I have never been to Hawaii and cant imagine there is a more beautiful place to jump. So my question is, where would you go? Jumping isn't necessary, but it sure would be nice. I have also thought about just taking a week or so and touring the FL DZ's. What do you guys think? I hope this is the right forum for this....move it if need be.
"GOT LEAD?"

Hawaii tends to have high winds at times, and you need to be at the DZ's when there are tandems if you want to jump.
If your there only a few days your chances of jumping are limited IMO.
If you do get to jump there you'll never forget the veiw though.... :)
But there's always warm water scuba diving! ;)

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

You can borrow my dream to go to the Galapagos Islands.

You can swim with the penguins, watch the swimming iguanas, hike the volcanoes, and maybe eat the baby turtles if it is the right season and you’re into that.

Here is one place, it is the link to the Econ class boats :
http://www.galapagosislands.com/html/lowboats.html

they also have SUPER econo, mid and high.

The prices are pretty good, even on the high range. You sleep on a boat, with a naturialist, 1 english speaking translator, chef, ship captain, some sea men. I think it is BYOB. It so frickin’ cool…..

Small boats… so there is very little hope in getting laid, if your looking for some of that.

Also, I don't think there is any jumping.

You can get a modern boat or one with old school sails.

I tried so hard to get 16 people or even 12 … to charter out a boat. I would have taken my mom if needed. I just left my lame boyfriend who didn’t want to go. NO one was go.

After the Galapagos, I want to go to Madagascar.

edit to add:

Oh:
the beluga comes with a machinist and barman, maybe you can get laid. ;)
http://www.galapagosislands.com/html/beluga.html

Small boats… so there is very little hope in getting laid, if your looking for some of that.

Here is also another problem for that.....:D

Lostinspace wrote:
I tried so hard to get 16 people or even 12 … to charter out a boat. I would have taken my mom if needed.

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Here is also another problem for that.....:D

Lostinspace wrote:
I tried so hard to get 16 people or even 12 … to charter out a boat. I would have taken my mom if needed.

Ed

Is it a problem .......... or a solution? Way to be half empty Ed... jeeze ;)

I am headed down south to the Boogie in Belize. This will be my third trip down. It is an amazing place. There is a ton of stuff to do.(myan ruin, cave tubing, diving, BEER) Its the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere. The diving is unbelievable. The people are super friendly and it just a really layed back vibe. And for 9 days there will be skydiving.

http://www.skydivebelize.com/

You dont't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.......You can only decide how you're going to live........NOW.
-BASE 1605 Night BASE 227

My experience at the Hawaii DZ’s was a pleasant one. But they are serious tandem factories. I would not recommend going there for a skydiving vacation. The only reason to go skydiving there is if you are already vacationing in Hawaii and want to get a jump or two in. A tour of FL DZ’s would be great though. You can probably hit 5 turbine DZ’s all within an hour and a half of Orlando (which is dirt cheap to fly into).
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP