freefaller76

Most Skydives

Searching these forums will yield a long discussion about this.

I believe the current answer is either Bill Dause, at the Parachute Center, in Lodi, California, or Don Kellner at Above the Poconos Skydivers, in Hazleton, Pennsylvania.

Both of them are over 30,000 skydives.

When I asked Bill, he said he thought that Don had more total jumps while he (Bill) had more freefall time.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Its Don Kellner for most jumps with over 34,000 currently.
Its somewhere in there. I asked him his latest total a couple months ago and he said "34,000".

I think that will be his answer until he hits 35,000.
At this point I dont think the hundreds in between are worth mentioning B|

I dont know who has the freefall time record.

Interestingly the "long discussion" failed to yield a little known jumper called Phil Onis, DZO of Sydney Skydivers. He has at least 20,000 as i was at the DZ mooning him when he landed from his 20,000th over Xmas.

Not bad for an Aussie hey?

EDIT TO ADD: Obviously not up there with 34,000 but there where some claims as to third place being 17,000... And 19,874 more than me

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

I almost have dead last sewn up with 72 jumps ;)
I'm NOT dead last but since you have 108 listed I'm obviously CREAMING you for least jumps!

I think I've been beat out for the spot though. I heard that something like 6 billion people have 0 jumps.

I think the most jumps by someone I've ever met is "Pip" (sorry, not sure of his last name) at ZHills...the Total Body Pilot Dude...he's pushing 15,000. Anyone have a guess where that would put him on the "Most Jumps" list?

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Pip Redvers is a great guy. I believe that last time I saw his name in the awards pages of parachutist his number was under 10 or 20. You might remember Pip's picture in parachutist as the guy in headdown during an AFF instructor jump. (Pip is plenty talented enough to do that without any issue).

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Its Don Kellner for most jumps with over 34,000 currently

I wonder how many cutaways he has... If we assume 1 per 500 jumps that would be 68! :o. 1 per 1000 would be 34...

Good question. I'll see if I can get that info B|

Think about it. A man who has been alive for 30 years has only been alive 10950 days. So if you were to make one skydive everyday. It would take you over 90 years of skydiving reach 34,000 dives. I need his email address. Next time I have a question.... Shew. He has seen some sh##!
http://bodypilot.bounceme.net

Pip Redvers is a great guy. I believe that last time I saw his name in the awards pages of parachutist his number was under 10 or 20. You might remember Pip's picture in parachutist as the guy in headdown during an AFF instructor jump. (Pip is plenty talented enough to do that without any issue).

Affirmative:| His wife Judy is great also.

I'll stay away roma few yr's go to Z-hills and there's this dude with a red Jumpsuit. Hi Pip:)
What I've noticed about Pip the few times I've met hin is that he doesn't have to have the smallest fastest canopy on the DZ. Might be one of his reasons for lasting in the sport for so many jumps & FF time.

Pip& Judy:)
R.I.P.

Hey, do you know which female jumper has the most jumps? I always heard it was Cheryl Stearns, with Carolyn Clay in second place. Is this still correct?

I'm pretty sure Carolyn Clay has the most jumps. If not, then definitely the most freefall time. We know her as "The Queen Of Freefall"...

I've also met Bill Dause... very nice guy, always made the time to find somebody for me to jump with when I made my only visit to Lodi a few years ago. I second that he probably has more freefall time than anyone in the world. Don Kellner most likely has the most jumps, but most of them are hop-n-pops or low jumps out of C-182s... so says my friend who used to jump at Don's DZ.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban