Nullified

Is unauthorized posting of photo illegal?

THere is a sicko photographer going around my DZ. He sneaks up on people who are napping, lies on top of them and then takes his photo with them.

On The Ranch Forum, he is using one of these photos as his avatar.

I am in this photo.

Since it's been up, strange men keep approaching me and propositoning me.

This past weekend, I unpacked my overnight bag and found that someone had slipped in a jar of Fisting Cream.

I demand this sicko gotta stop, so he got to, right?

What can I do about this.

Thanks.

Mike

Is this legal?

P.S. I'm on the list.

If you're gonna' be stupid, well, then you're most likely stupid.

They are just trying to wake you up to a serious situation.. I'm sick of seeing people just "sleeping around the dropzone" ... I just dont wanna see one of my friends waking up to find himself naked with obsinities written all over him / her, seen it too many times already :S

Mabey you should correct what it is that got you on the list, figure out who put you there and see if they have any recomendations for "stay awake pills" so that you can get off of it.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

HMMMM, I am not sure you are being 100% honest. Seems that you and Grouper have a "history". And I always wondered where this sig line came from

"Mike, Cofounder of Nylon Sodomy and Blackeye CReW "

Maybe you need to need to look to yourself for the answers. :P

B

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

This seems easy enough. If you don't like the prank then approach the dude that did this or is doing this and tell them to stop. We have had pranks go to far at my DZ and approaching the individual about it worked.

Chris
--------
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy s#$* what a ride!'"

THere is a sicko photographer going around my DZ. He sneaks up on people who are napping, lies on top of them and then takes his photo with them.

On The Ranch Forum, he is using one of these photos as his avatar.

I am in this photo.

This past weekend, I unpacked my overnight bag and found that someone had slipped in a jar of Fisting Cream.

Thanks.

Mike

Is this legal?

P.S. I'm on the list.

Sorry, honest mistake. Please return the Cream to me at your earliest convenience.
SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.

Mike, I have a similar problem. :S THere is a sicko photographer going around my DZ. He sneaks up on people who are innocently playing with their private parts, and then takes his photo with them.

I am in this photo.

This past winter, someone had tampered with my private parts, and I now have a total malfunction - no parts out.

Thanks.

Yuri

Is this legal?

P.S. I'm on the list.

They are just trying to wake you up to a serious situation.. I'm sick of seeing people just "sleeping around the dropzone" ... I just dont wanna see one of my friends waking up to find himself naked with obsinities written all over him / her, seen it too many times already

Look, last year I had an accident. I drank some skunked beer and woke up in the peas, uh, let's just say not quite as manly as I had previously been.

Since then I've toured several micro breweries, and am currently reading The Boston Bartenders Guide, which is really helping me to understand my liquor. I'm a good drunk now. A safe drunk.

It's true, sometimes I like to nap around the DZ with my underwear around my ankles. But before I lie down I am sure to take a look around and make sure that there aren't any suspicious looking strange men around. I am 1000% sure that I am not going to be violated as I slumber. I'm a good naked, public sleeper. A safe naked, public sleeper.

Mabey you should correct what it is that got you on the list, figure out who put you there and see if they have any recomendations for "stay awake pills" so that you can get off of it.

I will continue to sleep naked at The Ranch. I'm doing nothing wrong. Next time though, the violator will find a surprise in there.

Stay safe...and away from my bottom,
Mike

Thats just plane wrong. You should confrony that person.

Whow is doing this to you? If i can help i will.

This is him, the sicko photographer!!
Look at what he does!!!
He doesn't even try to deny it!!!!

--Mike

prank him back.. stop whining.. I think its pretty funny and in ok taste....

Be creative Ms. Naked Chick..
I would have a live feed on the internet if you really do lie around naked... so you''re lucky I aint there...

Peace be with you,
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733