dgskydive

THey did it!!!! JFTC

I just spoke with billvon, and thanks to my crappy phone reception I'm not sure exactly what he said... It sounded like they still weren't sure whether they got it on that jump or not, but they are going up soon to do another one.(???) (He was on his way out there, which is why I am posting this for him.)

Anyhow, I'm sure they'll get it! :)

jump 17 wasn't quite there, we went up, did it again, and 151 of us held it for 4.84 seconds!!!!!

tash

You're our hero, Tash!!! What a come back!!!

For those who don't know, Tash's air was stolen and she went quite low...only to come back in her slot and regrip in time for all the rest of us to dock and make the record!! Wow! Kate is even impressed. :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Kate Cooper will be joining us on Skydive Radio next week to talk about JFTC and the new world record. If you have any questions or comments for Kate you can email them to [email protected] or call them in on our voice line at 206.600.JUMP and we will work them into the conversation. Please have them to us no later than Sunday night, October 9th.

Skydive Radio