BounceEasy

The FAA Kicked Us Off The Runway and We're Using the Grass Field Behind the Club House for Takeoffs..

No, not really..but that's one of the tall tales coming from a competing dropzone about us..

"Apparently" we crashed the plane, hit someone with the prop, and like I said. Supposedly we were banned from the runway and now we're using a grass field..:ph34r:

It's gotten to the point where ppl are coming to our dz to see our "grass runway"..

It's hard to believe that rumors like this can circulate, but people are starting to come to our dz and recalling the stories that they are being told.

Has anyone heard anything like this?
Or do we owe beer now?

No Worries,
Blue Skies
:P

If you walk, just walk. If you sit, just sit. But whatever you do, don't wobble.
- Master Ummon

No, not really..but that's one of the tall tales coming from a competing dropzone about us.

Just curious, but unless you asked that DZ if they said that, how would you really know it was them? Could be a whuffo that wanted to sound cool.....

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

Hey, anything's possible.

It would be much easier to blow off it off as whuffo talk if it was just a single individual relaying this back to us..

You're right though, we won't know firsthand listening to witnesses..

Please don't think we're getting too bent out of shape:
someone's having fun with us,
hell, why couldn't it be some whuffos?
:D

If you walk, just walk. If you sit, just sit. But whatever you do, don't wobble.
- Master Ummon

This sort of happened to us here in Marshall, Mi. Where the owners of the airport operation and the city were trying there hardest to kick the skydivers out by not letting us us the vary bathrooms that we had built along with that we could not use the hanger for packing so there we were out in the sun. tells you alot of what the sun can do when your packing in it all day long....

Well that has been cooled off and now we can use our bathrooms and can pack in the hanger.

As having jumpers here help promote the city and airport. Why did they not know this since we are located near two of the busy interstates: I69 and I94 and jumpers can be seen from both of these areas.

:)
Kenneth Potter
FAA Senior Parachute Rigger
Tactical Delivery Instructor (Jeddah, KSA)
FFL Gunsmith

Im not sure what it is but that pic just looks so fake. And hey, we use a grass runway at my home dz. It works. As long as it didn't rain the previous day. I never thought I would hear the term 'mow the runway" so much. Or at all for that matter. Oh yeah the runway is also the landing area :D
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

***Oh yeah the runway is also the landing area

I'll never forget playing chicken with the plane when we did that "night jump" from 5K...I understand how a squirrel in the road feels now, and I'm pretty sure I looked just like one that day:S

Sunset load my butt!!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

We have been catching alot of shit lately. It amazes me how people believe all the Bull before the truth.

It actually is funny. These people that are saying this are just so unhappy in there own lives I suppose.

I enjoy the the new stories every week. Just to see what they can come up with next.

Gainesville/Williston is in Florida.

Didn't think choosing Zimbabwe in my profile would constitute lying.

Silly me, I thought not telling the truth was telling a lie.:P

It's cool though, the locals don't have a sense of humor either.

Hell, reading your post proves I have a sense of humor.:)
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Wow, you're getting bent about some guy online putting Zimbabwe in their profile.

Or maybe it's just part of your sense of humor.

I would think that if you're going to scrutinize my profile, you might as well go to the website. Seems like the next logical step to finding out something about me.

Unless, that is, you're just trolling.

blue skies

Wow, you're getting bent about some guy online putting Zimbabwe in their profile.

Or maybe it's just part of your sense of humor.

I would think that if you're going to scrutinize my profile, you might as well go to the website. Seems like the next logical step to finding out something about me.

Unless, that is, you're just trolling.

blue skies

A little testy aren't we?:P
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

you might as well go to the website. Seems like the next logical step to finding out something about me.

I went to your website, all I saw was a bunch of drunk white boys trying to make gang signs and a can of green beans. What is that suppose to tell me about you, that you are an alcoholic wannabe in a gang vegetarian?

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Actually it's a bmx site.

It has photography of many things however, camping, climbing, ninja-acrobatics, T-shirt designs
and daily life of college students in our city.

You can also find quite a few of our edited bike videos, including work included in the Aspire Video Contest.

Thanks for taking the time to check out the site jlmiracle. Yes, the pictures from my friend's *birthday party* has college students drinking alcohol.

Didn't see any gang signs (the middle finger up isn't a tag or anything..)

I'm sure that if you had more time to check out the pictures you would realize that we have riders of varied ethnicity.

We're filming a surf movie for charity right now about the 2006 Hurricane season. We will have pictures of that up soon too.

You can take away from it what you want.
It's not a sculpted image or anything, its just a reflection of living in our city with our friends.

no worries
blue skies