frowd

jump numbers

If you have the money - book a 24 jump 4way camp with Airspeed or DanBC. You will get tunnel time plus 24 jumps in 5 days.

Do that 4 times and you will be ready for nationals too!:P

Or - do hop-n-pops. You should get 12 jumps in per day, and be a really current canopy pilot....

sell your soul (and substances, posessions etc)

eat nothign but quesadillas

whore yourself on the packaing mat everyday so you can do 2-3 jumps a day and be at the dropzone all the time

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

depends on where you live i guess, if in america, go chicago, deland, eloy, arizona, elsinore, ...
if europe, definately empuriabrava
and do what thijs says, have 2 rigs and have your canopy packed by the time you're back on the ground by a good packer, you'll be spending a lot of money though
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

depends on where you live i guess, if in america, go chicago, deland, eloy, arizona, elsinore, ...
if europe, definately empuriabrava
and do what thijs says, have 2 rigs and have your canopy packed by the time you're back on the ground by a good packer, you'll be spending a lot of money though

I disagree about the 2 rigs and a packer thing.

I spent a little over a month at Perris Valley two years ago and i managed to do around 145 jumps, most of them from full altitude with one rig and no packer. I also did 3 hours of tunnel time.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

The times where i get in the most jumps are small competitions. I entered a small speed start somp. and ended up doing 6 jumps in one day, from 15,000 ft and I got to have a ton of fun doing it. All you have to do is pac, and the entries get top priority on the manifest.

Although there won't be sped stars everyday... but it would make a nice little surge in the process.

Also, this may sound stupid to somepeople who have always been spoiled... but be sure to hit a DZ that is open 7 days a weeks and will put up loads that aren't completely full. My home DZ was only open on the weekends and was very, very reluctant about putting up cessna loads that weren't full (all we have are two C-182's). If we had three people, often the three would be willing to split the jump ticket. Otherwise, no way. Since moving out to California, my new DZ has spoiled me. Open 7 days a week, King Air loads, and they don't always want a full load to send it up. Although it is a popular place, so there is often enough people to put up the king air. It's been great.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

If you've got the money to do that amount of jumps in a relatively short period of time then all you need is a busy 7 day a week dropzone like Perris, Eloy etc.

Sure having 2 rigs would help but is definitly not necessary. I was at Eloy in March and did 65 jumps and an hour of tunnel in two weeks without much effort.

Ill be there in March 2007 again and am planning on doing 100 jumps in 2 weeks. So like I said, if you've got the cash and the right dz, its easy B|

I disagree about the 2 rigs and a packer thing.

I spent a little over a month at Perris Valley two years ago and i managed to do around 145 jumps, most of them from full altitude with one rig and no packer. I also did 3 hours of tunnel time.

Agreed, 2 weeks at Perris last year 2hrs tunnel and 97 jumps all about 90 from height, one day was spend doing hop and pops with JC.
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+