Simol2k

Questionnaire

Hi i am a third year degree student looking for people who frequently take part in extreme sports to fill out a 55 question personality questionnaire which should take no longer than five minutes to complete.

If you would like to take part, please contact me and i will send you a copy of the questions which you simply fill out and return to me via e-mail.

It really couldn't be simpler and i would really appreciate anyones help

yours sincerely

simon lovatt

Hey, I'll do your survey, I'm don't exactly frequently take part in extreme sports (simply because I can't right now) but I day dream about it constantly and think about what songs I want in my first dvd, lol.
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.

Hi i am a third year degree student looking for people who frequently take part in extreme sports to fill out a 55 question personality questionnaire which should take no longer than five minutes to complete.

i kind of want to help but the last one of these i tried had all sorts of questions i just couldn't relate to, and they seem to assume anyone who does an 'extreme sport' (makes me think of Aguila's thread!) regularly likes danger, adrenaline etc... ie the questions tend to get phrased in such a way as to determine the outcome. If yours isn't like that, feel free to send it to my dz.com email address.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.