alexs750

Anyone from Indiana?

There are lots of dropzones in Indiana. Look here: http://www.dropzone.com/dropzone/North_America/United_States/Indiana/index.html To earn your A licence which is the first licence you need at least 25 jumps. All the dropzones can help you get there. Cost is dependent on the DZ you choose to go to, none of them are bad places at all.

You might also look at dropzones in the nearby states if you are near the border at all too. It might be closer to drive to Ill, MI, KY or Ohio if you are near the borders.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I jump at Skydive Fort Wayne during the week and special weekend events, Indiana Skydiving Academy on weekends, and Skydive Wayne County on Labor day. The cost depends on how you want to get certified. Fort Wayne only has IAD and Tandem but are cheap and have the best view. ISA does it all, S/L,Tandem,AFF, I heard Richmond has the porter running again. They're all nice.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Who would admit to being from Indiana?:S

Hey! I'm from Indiana! I haven't lived there since 1991, and haven't visited since 1996, but I'm very relieved to be able to say I'm from Indiana. ;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Not from Indiana, but lived there for a few years. Skydive Greensburg is located about 45 minutes from Indianapolis, an hour and a half from Bloomington (I.U.), 45 minutes from Cincinnati. They fly turbines most days of the week and are open from somewhere around March/April-ish till November. Hope this helps

DJ Marvin
AFF I/E, Coach/E, USPA/UPT Tandem I/E
http://www.theratingscenter.com

All right - I'm not originally FROM Indiana but have lived in Indianapolis for many years - by the way, I love it here. Best DZ around is Skydive Greensburg - to give you an idea of just how good of a DZ, it is one of Jay Stokes home DZ's. If Jay chooses it, I'm pretty sure you'd like it too.