buba07

Online tuition?

online skydiving tuition----now thats some funny stuff.:D:D:D

about the only things similar to your request is a personal/private loan from a bank. some people go this route, but then your in debt later on.

just save and spend.

Step into my (sub)terminal Playground

Im trying for the life of me to remember a pretty decent website aimed at students, it had very good models and simulations of body positions/malfunctions etc.

I believe it was aimed at DZs to use as an aid to the FJC for the student to go home and revise

This is going to bug me if i cant remember the damn site.

Anyway, i cant imagine your instructors being too happy about it unless you consult them first, they are your primary source.

:)

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Im trying for the life of me to remember a pretty decent website aimed at students, it had very good models and simulations of body positions/malfunctions etc.

I believe it was aimed at DZs to use as an aid to the FJC for the student to go home and revise

This is going to bug me if i cant remember the damn site.

Anyway, i cant imagine your instructors being too happy about it unless you consult them first, they are your primary source.

:)

I think this is the thread you are thinking of. It did take me three tries on search strings.

E-Fli's website is here.
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

E-Fli is the only one I'm aware of, and until you posted your comment, I didn't realise if cost anything, I'd looked at it when it was being developed, and it was free at the time.

I don't think there is a free one anywhere.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

"I've never heard the word tuition used that way, but it was the right word... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tuition (definition 2).

British people talk funny! "

Ha ha.

What gave it away? What made you decide I am British! Good guess though.
Thanks

Freefallphil.

I've never heard the word tuition used that way, but it was the right word... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tuition (definition 2).

British people talk funny! :P

Dave

Re definition #1: When I was first teaching it used to be "tuition fees", but the "fees" part got dropped because people are lazy. Now it is in the dictionary that way.:|

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

that raises a question which could have one of two answers:

It takes a long time for things to get into dictionaries, which would imply that you've been teaching a long time; or

You haven't been teaching long and it is amazing how quickly dictionaries change!

:P

tash