AnKaLi

How long is the wait for a USPA license?

Stupid question, but I faxed in my yellow card back at the beginning of the month, should I have received something by now, or are they poky about getting those things out?
I just want to be able to make googley eyes at it as much as possible over the winter.
:D

i gave my association one hell of a time and got everything within two weeks.. :P but hey, there's only 5300-ish once issued licenses in the country, one person taking care of them all..

calling him everyday for a week, sometimes twice a day, helps.. :D:D:D

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Stupid question, but I faxed in my yellow card back at the beginning of the month, should I have received something by now, or are they poky about getting those things out?
I just want to be able to make googley eyes at it as much as possible over the winter.
:D

you can stare at your stamped sheet until then. It doesn't have a number on it, but has all the other important bits.

:o Wow, I didn't even know there was a hunting season for skydivers...let alone a license! What's the bag limit? How big do they havta' be? Are tandems legal too or do ya' have to buy a special "tandem stamp", to go after the "big game"? Can we use dogs?!
"T'was ever thus."