sleddog

Magnetic dirt dive board?

depending on what type dives you are planning-

I made a set from the 4-way and 8-way competition draw to use for judging.
I enlarged the pictures from the comp manual, cut out all the rnadoms and blocks and put them on magnet backing (you can find it at craft stores- sticky on one side/magnet on the other).
Many white boards also hold magnets- find a small one.
"If you're not on the centerline -you're out of control"

Where can I get the board with magnetic skydivers, used for dirt diving?

I have been looking for one of those boards on and off for few years now, did you ever find one?

Does anyone know what they are called, I get the feeling that they are not made/sold anymore. does anyone has a picture of one?
Totally Free Skydiving Software/blue]
www.strollerweb.co.uk
www.gravity-power.com

Where can I get the board with magnetic skydivers, used for dirt diving?

I have been looking for one of those boards on and off for few years now, did you ever find one?

I still have not found the Board so I made my own, well a virtual one anyway
http://strollerweb.co.uk/apps.php
www.strollerweb.co.uk
www.gravity-power.com

I don't know where you can find them today, but I've attached a photo of what mine looks like, so that people who have never seen one can have an idea of what you're talking about.

This one shows a TeXXas 20-way star formation.

I've put a strip of gaffer's tape around the border to soften the sharp edge. And I've colored the magnet men so that I can indicate relative position of specific individuals when plotting out a series of 4-way dives.

I ain't giving mine up, so don't even ask me to sell it. ;)

Oh, and you're wondering what the playing cards are for. When doing something like a speed star, they're great for eliminating arguments about who gets to exit where. You just gather everybody up around you, fan the cards out in your hand, face down, and everybody picks one. Your card is your exit position. Ace goes first, duece goes 2nd, etc. No whining!

MickeyD - you looking for one of these?
if so, wish I knew yesterday, had one with me that maybe you could have talked me out of, it has been in the bottom of my gear bag for a few years
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I have come acoss a few people that have them and never use them, but they will not give them up.

mine should be worth a ton of $$, an antique, it is in perfect condition and the skydivers are wearing Balloon Suits :D
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

mine should be worth a ton of $$, an antique, it is in perfect condition and the skydivers are wearing Balloon Suits :D

I was convinced they had balloon legs and arms, so was surprised when I got hold of the photo showing straight legs and arms. Is yours really a balloon suit version? ;)
www.strollerweb.co.uk
www.gravity-power.com

I was convinced they had balloon legs and arms, so was surprised when I got hold of the photo showing straight legs and arms. Is yours really a balloon suit version? ;)

The original version had "balloon" suits, indicative of the suits in use then...

yep, balloon suits, has 24 magnet people, great for doing 7-way with video

yep, balloon suits, has 24 magnet people, great for doing 7-way with video

Now that is what I remember them looking like, cheers for posting that I thought it was the first signs of old age creeping in :S
www.strollerweb.co.uk
www.gravity-power.com