djta0707

100th jump ideas?????????

Do a MR POTATO HEAD!!!!!! :):):)

I did it for my 100th and it was really fun. It'll probably work best if you keep the group small and just do a few pieces. I did it with 3 others. We got 2 pieces in and 1 of them was still there when we got back to the hangar! B|

"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

We have a group at my DZ called the "Flying Anvils" who are 6 guys that average at around 230 pounds. For a friends hundredth, who is under 150 pounds, real small guy, he did a 5 or 6 way with the anvils. They put him in the middle and held on for the ride. I've never seen him smile more.

I jumped butt naked. It was -10 degrees on jumprun. I thought it was going to be a solo, but as I ditched my boxers in the back of the 182 I saw one of my AFF instructors hanging off the strut waiting for me to climb out hahaha. :ph34r:

You can tie your shorts to your left legstrap (it seems like something on the pull side would be a bad idea, as would trusting your fellow skydivers to not steal your underwear).

You can tie your shorts to your left legstrap (it seems like something on the pull side would be a bad idea, as would trusting your fellow skydivers to not steal your underwear).

Someone did that at my DZ, and they flew off somewhere over a cow field. :D There's video of it too.
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

The saddle bag leg straps that some base manf. sell would be great for this.

I have been tossing around the idea of seeing if I can get them on my skydiving rig. They look like a great place to put a cell phone, small med kit, etc.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Do a MR POTATO HEAD!!!!!! :):):)

I did it for my 100th and it was really fun. It'll probably work best if you keep the group small and just do a few pieces. I did it with 3 others. We got 2 pieces in and 1 of them was still there when we got back to the hangar! B|

Now I gotta ask: What the fuck is a Mr. potato head. I know the story how potato head got his name, but that just doesn't sound like something you would try during a jump (or on the ground for that matter)...

Get a kiddy pool and fill it with whipped cream. Put it in the landing area then do a naked jump landing in the pool, thus taking care of 2 events that are going to happen any way.

congrats,

Willy
growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.