lilchief

Cool video from this easter...get on a boat!!

That is awesome! I figured someone would do a raft dive spoof the first time i saw the original music video. There was a lot of work in that. Great job!
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Do people really listen to that shit?

They're pretty much makin fun of madoern rap and modern rap videos.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

All over the internet too!

One of the really funny parts about this video was about 10 jumpers just standing there and watching the boat land. We found it's slow fall rate quite interesting, and were entertained for several minutes.

:D

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

that explains it! I had problems accepting that someone actually had made such a shitty song. =)

Catchy tune though.. :)

"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no

I dont know what you guys are talking about! I LOVE that song! I listen to it daily! I was on a boat 2 weekends ago (my avatar pic) And we were all yelling that song at the top of our lungs to other boats nearby! Its catchy and funny! "Fuck land I'm on a boat motherfucker!" Hahaha! :D:D:D

Actually, the first time I ever heard this song was at the TDS luau boogie in Sebastian.... A bunch of drunk skydivers were sitting in a rubber raft on the ground singing it! Go figure! Funny times! :D:P;)

I dont know what you guys are talking about! I LOVE that song! I listen to it daily! I was on a boat 2 weekends ago (my avatar pic) And we were all yelling that song at the top of our lungs to other boats nearby! Its catchy and funny! "Fuck land I'm on a boat motherfucker!" Hahaha! :D:D:D

Actually, the first time I ever heard this song was at the TDS luau boogie in Sebastian.... A bunch of drunk skydivers were sitting in a rubber raft on the ground singing it! Go figure! Funny times! :D:P;)

+1
GREAT song!
Like other people said it's not supposed to be serious. Look up some other songs by 'Lonely Island'.

that'll be sweet man! Come for the xmas boogie and more if you've got time! =)

viva skydive spain! B|

"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no

I would post it as a video response, but I can't view the original in Norway. Youtube has some shit about "this video is not viewable in your country" or something. So if anyone can post my vid as a response to the original that would have been awesome!

Thanks for the feedback! The song is fucking awesome:)
Someone had to make a skydiving version!