Heatmiser

Is this real?

Any idea who is hanging from the prop? Also, how did they stop the rotation to get hold of it? I know, I'm a youngster in this sport, this is prob old news to the Old Guard around here.B|

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I can't imagine that's what the aircraft designers had in mind when they were doing the one engine out analysis....

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
~Leonardo da Vinci~

they cut the engine....

It was around Biel Kappelen / Switzerland.

I know the pilot of the plane, and also a couple of the jumpers (one of which is our actual pilot at the DZ)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

and masked the plane's immatriculation... that was the biggest problem they had afterwards...

BTW the person hanging only had to straddle the engine, but he slipped... Managed to hold around 4 seconds, and they got the beautiful pic.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

that is a great shot! especially if it wasn't planned to happen like that
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Looks as if you could have any color jumpsuit you wanted then... just as long as it was red.
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

that is a great shot! especially if it wasn't planned to happen like that

and the picture is in "big size" above the pilot's daughter bed :$

And you know this how:o
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

they cut the engine....

It was around Biel Kappelen / Switzerland.

I know the pilot of the plane, and also a couple of the jumpers (one of which is our actual pilot at the DZ)

I'm surprised the pilot doesn't have more right rudder in, what with assymmetric thrust and all that weight and drag on the left side.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

One of those priceless pictures that are etched into the mids of young frogs.

Yup. I remember a pic in the 82d Airborne Parachute Club of a bunch of guys hanging all over both wings and the top of a what I think was a DC3. It kinda freaked me out as a student... but so did the photo of a 100 way. I thought to myself "No way in HELL!!" lol :P