gemini

VETS - Veterans Engaged in Team Skydiving

americans only, uh!?

swiss "vet" here..

I thought the Swiss Army was just a brand of knife?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Right now we are discussing allowing non-US veterans to join through local country chapters. If you want to support us and lead the Swiss chapter we would welcome you with open arms. You could use the organization patch with a Swiss tab similar to the attached. Of course this is all unofficial at this time...

Blue skies,

Jim

Just food for thought... Each foreign military chapter could place their country flag in the center where the US flag is currently.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I don't jump anymore, so I'm not eligible, but I wonder why you seem to be excluding National Guard and Reserve servicemembers?

where you seeing that?

I'm betting all vets are welcome
DS#727, DB Cooper #41, POPS #11065, SCR #13183, FA #2125, SCS #8306, HALO #309 SRA #5930

Dan... what I'm reading is that it says active USPA members who have served. maybe I'm not seeing something that you do....

I do wish they would reconsider the honorable discharge requirement though. Maybe not allowing dishonorable would work, but I know a few very honorable vets who accepted administrative discharges.

I know a couple of dishonorably discharged vets who served with honor too...but I understand that there's always a fringe and a line has to be drawn. Most of them do too..
Owned by Remi #?

Just food for thought... Each foreign military chapter could place their country flag in the center where the US flag is currently.

Reading this thread has humbled me quite a bit. I designed the logo/patch with the help and suggestions of Cindy and Jim. I'm not a Veteran, but I have the highest respect and admiration for you all. I will do everything I can to help make this organization a success.

If the idea of making VETS chapters for other countries works out, I'd be happy to supply the artwork to make building your patch a lot easier. I have it saved in layers as a PSD file, so swapping out the flag would be a 5 minute job.

Thank you all for your service. You are truly my heroes.

-Mike Hotchkiss