Maxx

Looking for a Video.. Skydive + Beer

Hello,

I'm looking for a video where a skydiver jumps out with a (beer)bottle in his hand and opens it in freefall or under open canopy.. I'm not talking about a redbull can..

Does anyone know where I might have seen this?

Thanks, Max

I need some references for a project we are pitching on for a tv commercial... send me every link you find piis and soon there will be another skydiving commercial on tv ;) Disclaimer: We are not responsibe for the idea, we are just doing the execution :P

thanks Piis, already helps a lttle bit!..but I'm looking more for a vid which clearly shows the bottle close, centered in the perspective.. There is a guy solving a rubics cube in freefall.. and there is this guy opening a wine bottle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABUnTYod_BI), which is the closest thing I found..

hm.. If anyone has some more ideas, that would be great!

Hello,

I'm looking for a video where a skydiver jumps out with a (beer)bottle in his hand and opens it in freefall or under open canopy.. I'm not talking about a redbull can..

Thanks, Max

Probably in Russia :)

Hello,

Thanks, Max

Sunset cross country BYOB.

I read the caption under the video. Did you know Paul Fayard had single tail Sky Vans. The interior had a resemblence to his Casas too. One of the guys that died on the South Pole jump from Ohio, His name hasnt come to me yet used to do a bartender jump at Richmond for sure. You flew up to him then he would pass you a beer then the next guy up the same etc from a pouch . You had to finish it before you landed. Nicest guy you'll ever meet . some one will post his name I am sure

Ok, since nobody could provide me some good references we just decided to the thing on our own. 5 nice jumps in freezing Germany and this is the result (watch till the end):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MINJkbQAbug&hd=1

Well done.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

I read the caption under the video. Did you know Paul Fayard had single tail Sky Vans. The interior had a resemblence to his Casas too. One of the guys that died on the South Pole jump from Ohio, His name hasnt come to me yet used to do a bartender jump at Richmond for sure. You flew up to him then he would pass you a beer then the next guy up the same etc from a pouch . You had to finish it before you landed. Nicest guy you'll ever meet . some one will post his name I am sure

Ray Miller Jr.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~