LifeonFire

Skydiving Experiences

Hey skydiving nuts!

I haven't been skydiving, but it's certainly on my list. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a short write up for my website. It just needs to be about your experience skydiving, and why you love it. I would certainly appreciate it. Let me know here! Thanks a lot.

What part of "Let me know here!" don't you understand?[:/]

The part where I want to know what the website is and what it's about before I decide to contribute to it.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Hey skydiving nuts!

I haven't been skydiving, but it's certainly on my list. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a short write up for my website. It just needs to be about your experience skydiving, and why you love it. I would certainly appreciate it. Let me know here! Thanks a lot.

Sure. I charge .08 a word though, payment upfront since I don't know you or your publication. How long do you want it?
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

Kind of hard to do when you don't even provide a link to your web site...

Just type your life story here. He'll cut 'n paste it to his website. Sounds simple enough, but I wouldn't do it.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."