Rstanley0312

Classic!

Nice one. Some parts really show they do it for fun, just fun and nothing but fun B|
Reminded me I also sported a fuzzy face... but could do so in the 80s as I was much younger then.
And hey, don't complain about 80s fashion, the real crime happened in the 90s :P

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

I was born in the 50's, grew up in the 60's, was schooled in the 70's and forgot most of the 80's.... but that brings back memories. B|

I wuz thinkin' the same thing! :D

I'm pretty sure he meant the 1950's, not the actual 50's (BC) that you were born in.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I was born in the 50's, grew up in the 60's, was schooled in the 70's and forgot most of the 80's.... but that brings back memories. B|

I wuz thinkin' the same thing! :D

I'm pretty sure he meant the 1950's, not the actual 50's (BC) that you were born in.

Oh...my bad ~ never mind! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

However, since MTV came out in 1981, and the song was released in 84 (not to mention that some of the shots were taken at the old Spaceland, and I don't remember them, which means they were from 1984 or after). I think it's mostly a montage of older shots, with some well-thought-out ones interspersed.

Absolutely brilliant.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)