1 1
oldwomanc6

Nude Jumping

Boy, that's an excellent question. Never heard of one, but given that it would only likely be reported in a social media era, who knows. And there's the whole world.

But definitely no one on any of the nude jumps I took part in (well, all 3-4 or whatever)

Wendy P.

I heard of an incident a few years ago.  On a nude jump, jumper biffed the landing.  Ambulance showed up and EMT's had questions and were puzzled.  Jumper carted away to the hospital as a precaution.  No serious injures except embarrassment.  Made a great story.

On 4/1/2024 at 2:31 PM, Bigfalls said:

I heard of an incident a few years ago.  On a nude jump, jumper biffed the landing.  Ambulance showed up and EMT's had questions and were puzzled.  Jumper carted away to the hospital as a precaution.  No serious injures except embarrassment.  Made a great story.

So then we totally went in the wrong direction with AAD's and RSL's? Fortunately for me I'm still in the biz and can fix it now that I have data.

On 4/1/2024 at 7:53 AM, wmw999 said:

Boy, that's an excellent question. Never heard of one, but given that it would only likely be reported in a social media era, who knows. And there's the whole world.

But definitely no one on any of the nude jumps I took part in (well, all 3-4 or whatever)

Wendy P.

We need photographic proof of participation...lol

I was told that a picture of a 12-way made Skydiving, but no one has ever actually seen it in there. Taken from above, so not much but ass cheeks, backpacks, and one dangling dick are visible

Wendy P.

• Like 1

No injury but a young lady here did a nude two way late last summer and they miss-spotted. She landed in a field of nearly mature Canola (rapeseed) and had to walk about a 1/4 out through it. It was unpleasant for her.

If you have any studs in your more sensitive areas (Prince Albert etc), consider removing them for a nudie jump. In freefall, the thermally conductive stud metal quickly drops to the ambient air temperature and then, apparently, it feels like your ol' fella is being burned from the inside XoX I haven't experienced it personally but the memories of the unfortunate bloke who discovered this, dancing around the landing area trying to get some relief still makes me smile :`D