2 2
brenthutch

Documentary on wokeness run amok

1 hour ago, winsor said:

Mind you that his attire changed abruptly when it was implied that he was gay.  When he was offered a discharge for homosexuality, he put on a uniform and finished his tour.

So he was a drag queen but he wasn't gay.

What was seen as an oddity - but tolerated by all who knew him - is now enough to get you cancelled by the sensitive right.  Imagine someone dressed like him showing up to volunteer at a school.  Every conservative in the country would be screaming for blood.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Funny how that article contains no evidence of that. And why should it, since you're now saying none of their films are woke in the first place?

Edited by jakee

12 hours ago, jakee said:

So your answer to my question is that none of Disneys films are woke? Not a single one?

Oddly, I remember in the ‘80s and ‘90s drag acts like Dame Edna were regularly part of mainstream entertainment and no-one cared or thought the sky was falling. 

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

Yes ... DRAG has been comical for decades .... But now they want to cut off your balls...Not so funny. Who would have predicted this ... ????   OBAMACARE.....

No, they want to allow you to permit the cutting off of your own balls, and to allow parents to consider that option with severely impacted children. It’s a last resort for them, kind of like considering amputation for a child with life-threatening cancer, or even ones with malformed limbs. Why they even allow parents to decide to operate on children’s brains for cochlear implants, when there are plenty of happy deaf people out there. In none of those cases is the worst possible outcome guaranteed; why is gender (and especially the gender of transgender girls and women) such an issue? People rarely complain about transgender men.

Wendy P. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

No, they want to allow you to permit the cutting off of your own balls, and to allow parents to consider that option with severely impacted children. It’s a last resort for them, kind of like considering amputation for a child with life-threatening cancer, or even ones with malformed limbs. Why they even allow parents to decide to operate on children’s brains for cochlear implants, when there are plenty of happy deaf people out there. In none of those cases is the worst possible outcome guaranteed; why is gender (and especially the gender of transgender girls and women) such an issue? People rarely complain about transgender men.

Wendy P. 

Clearly it is because Obamacare predicted the forced castration of men. And we all know men with balls vote Republican and men without balls vote Democrat. Hence why Obamacare was secretly all about castrating men.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Clearly it is because Obamacare predicted the forced castration of men. And we all know men with balls vote Republican and men without balls vote Democrat. Hence why Obamacare was secretly all about castrating men.

George Carlin could totally have come up with that! brilliant!

Wendy P.

On 12/3/2023 at 6:11 AM, brenthutch said:

Only in the metaphorical sense 

Like AB 947 

I suppose you'll be under investigation for not affirming your child's identity as a Cat.
I told the LA Dept.of Child and family welfare they could take it, if it starts shitting in the litterbox.

The funniest part about this "documentary" is that that's how they wanted to make it initially. And then they found out that sports associations don't actually just let any 'dude in a dress' show up and play, they would have had to go on HRT for years and proven this (amongst other things). So they pivoted and made it fictional, because the entire premise of the movie just doesn't happen in the real world. Funny that, huh?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Like AB 947 

AB 947 is a consumer protection bill that restricts the ability of companies to sell information on a consumer's racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership.

I think you might have copy-and-pasted from a right wing source that is somewhat loose with the truth.

5 minutes ago, billvon said:

AB 947 is a consumer protection bill that restricts the ability of companies to sell information on a consumer's racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership.

I think you might have copy-and-pasted from a right wing source that is somewhat loose with the truth.

I'm sorry Bill make that AB 957. LOL It was truly a typo LOL

45 minutes ago, richravizza said:

I'm sorry Bill make that AB 957. 

Ah yes.

So a parent who calls their child "it" or forcibly dresses boys up in girl's clothing might not get as much in the way of visitation privileges in a divorce that they would like.  That actually sounds like a good thing to me.