BartsDaddy

Traficing minors not that big of a deal in California.

First off, your post is already out of date.

Second, it's already punishable by 15 to life (with any kind of aggravating factor such as coercion, which I would assume is almost always present). That sounds like a big deal to me. Do you want to volunteer to be locked up for 15 years just to show how easy it is?

1 hour ago, BartsDaddy said:

So you think 15 years in jail is "not that big of a deal?"

You know different people than I do.

BTW how's that child sex trafficking investigation into Joel Greenberg and his partner Matt Gaetz going?  If child sex trafficking is that big a deal to republicans, surely Gaetz has been at least relieved of his committee assignments during the investigation.  Right?

1 hour ago, jakee said:

First off, your post is already out of date.

Second, it's already punishable by 15 to life (with any kind of aggravating factor such as coercion, which I would assume is almost always present). That sounds like a big deal to me. Do you want to volunteer to be locked up for 15 years just to show how easy it is?

First off I didnt know there was time limit on when you could comment on something here. Could you please post theese time limits so others could be aware of them?

Second trafficking minors SHOULD carry a huge punishmentfor that crime. do you want to volunteer to be  forced into slavery and posibly raped daily multiple times to see what theese people do to kids?

31 minutes ago, billvon said:

So you think 15 years in jail is "not that big of a deal?"

You know different people than I do.

BTW how's that child sex trafficking investigation into Joel Greenberg and his partner Matt Gaetz going?  If child sex trafficking is that big a deal to republicans, surely Gaetz has been at least relieved of his committee assignments during the investigation.  Right?

I do think 15 years in jail is something i would not enjoy. Therefore is one reason I dont commit crimes that would land me in prison. Another reason I dont commit those crimes is I have morals. But I do know of some people that would rather be in prison then out . Theres some fucked up people out there.

as to your BTW I think anybody accused of a crime should be duly investigated and charged I dont care if there conservitives , progressives , Leftists , right wing , democrats , republicans , white , black , brown , What matters is the harm they have done to what should be a peacfull society. That is why my comment said "California politicions suck" I know the article linked blamed the democrats. But I blame both parties, cause they both just want to keep the other from accomplishing anything productive rather then comming together and working for greater good then thier ego's.

2 hours ago, BartsDaddy said:

I do think 15 years in jail is something i would not enjoy. Therefore is one reason I dont commit crimes that would land me in prison. Another reason I dont commit those crimes is I have morals. But I do know of some people that would rather be in prison then out . Theres some fucked up people out there.

as to your BTW I think anybody accused of a crime should be duly investigated and charged I dont care if there conservitives , progressives , Leftists , right wing , democrats , republicans , white , black , brown , What matters is the harm they have done to what should be a peacfull society. That is why my comment said "California politicions suck" I know the article linked blamed the democrats. But I blame both parties, cause they both just want to keep the other from accomplishing anything productive rather then comming together and working for greater good then thier ego's.

If it takes the risk or threat of 15 years in jail to not do crimes, maybe you don't have the proper perspective to consider crimes against children?

51 minutes ago, normiss said:

If it takes the risk or threat of 15 years in jail to not do crimes, maybe you don't have the proper perspective to consider crimes against children?

Yes, you could say that if you stoped reading after the first two sentences. sorry to dissapoint you but i dont want to find out what prison is really like.

2 hours ago, BartsDaddy said:

Yes, you could say that if you stoped reading after the first two sentences. sorry to dissapoint you but i dont want to find out what prison is really like.

I read the next sentences and I also think you have a damn sad way of looking at things if second to spending time in prison comes the notion that you have morals. If you wish you'd have said that first, but just aren't able to organize your thoughts such that you can do that, then you have another thing to think about.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

I read the next sentences and I also think you have a damn sad way of looking at things if second to spending time in prison comes the notion that you have morals. If you wish you'd have said that first, but just aren't able to organize your thoughts such that you can do that, then you have another thing to think about.

Same with religious nutters who kept trying to teach me that without religion, people will just commit crimes. But then there's a pretty big overlap of those nutters with conservatives.

11 hours ago, BartsDaddy said:

First off I didnt know there was time limit on when you could comment on something here. Could you please post theese time limits so others could be aware of them?

I didn’t say you couldn’t post it, I said it was out of date. And when the thing you’re complaining about is no longer the case, your post IS out of date.

11 hours ago, BartsDaddy said:

Second trafficking minors SHOULD carry a huge punishmentfor that crime.

It DOES carry a huge punishment. 15 to life IS a huge punishment. Therefore it IS a big deal.

On 7/15/2023 at 2:56 PM, BartsDaddy said:

Maybe start with pressuring your party to end its support for Child Marriages in various states:

Currently 41 states allow child marriages, with 20 states having no minimum age for child marriages with a parental or judicial waiver.

Keep in mind that in most of these states marriage is a defense against statutory rape. 

The 10 states with the highest rates of child marriage:

1. Nevada
  2. Idaho
  3. Arkansas
  4. Kentucky
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Wyoming
  7. Utah
  8. Alabama
  9. West Virginia
  10. Mississippi

On 7/17/2023 at 4:49 PM, SkyDekker said:

Maybe start with pressuring your party to end its support for Child Marriages in various states:

Currently 41 states allow child marriages, with 20 states having no minimum age for child marriages with a parental or judicial waiver.

Keep in mind that in most of these states marriage is a defense against statutory rape. 

The 10 states with the highest rates of child marriage:

1. Nevada
  2. Idaho
  3. Arkansas
  4. Kentucky
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Wyoming
  7. Utah
  8. Alabama
  9. West Virginia
  10. Mississippi

Please tell me what my party is? You seem to ASSUME you know.

15 hours ago, BartsDaddy said:

Please tell me what my party is? You seem to ASSUME you know.

If that is all you got out of it then sex with minors is clearly not that big an issue for you as you would like others to think.

Stop virtue signaling.