1 1
brenthutch

Rough week for lefties

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

And North Carolina.
To be perfectly clear, I said “strikes a blow” not eliminated all together 

you said "ending systemic race based discrimination."

Now I know what you really meant was "striking a blow in North Carolina." No wonder debating with you is useless.

54 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Now I know what you really meant was "striking a blow in North Carolina." No wonder debating with you is useless.

Useless? Hardly, it's excellent training for debating the Torah with Rabbi's.

(edited)
2 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Given the scope of the ruling I felt it was self evident.  Clearly there is a need, on this forum, to spell out the obvious.

Edited by brenthutch

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Given the scope of the ruling I felt it was self evident.  Clearly there is a need, on this forum, to spell out the obvious.

The scope of the ruling wasn't contained to Harvard or North Carolina, what the hell are you talking about?

36 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

The scope of the ruling wasn't contained to Harvard or North Carolina, what the hell are you talking about?

He has entered the "baffle them with bullshit" phase, which indicates he knows he's losing rather badly.  Prepare for a "but Hunter's laptop . . . ." any time now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

As self evident and unobvious as when someone writes group and not protected group or Air Force Group or any of the other groups of groups? You have a gift for self embarrassment.

On 7/3/2023 at 5:52 PM, brenthutch said:

Just like butchering a pig is no different than butchering a lamb.

Showing your ignorance of butchering.  At a very basic level, a lamb weighs 100-120 pounds and a pig weighs well over twice that.  Different equipment required, different space needed, different knives and saws. 

But hey, why let facts stand in the way of a good rant?

40 minutes ago, billvon said:

Showing your ignorance of butchering.  At a very basic level, a lamb weighs 100-120 pounds and a pig weighs well over twice that.  Different equipment required, different space needed, different knives and saws. 

Sure, sure but the idea is the same, both are four legged mammals belonging to the group animalis nonprotectedus. Same thing only different.

(edited)
10 hours ago, billvon said:

Replace lamb with steer…better?  The size of the animal is not the salient factor.  It is someone being compelled by the government to do something at odds with their religious beliefs.

As far as who’s had a bad week?  I will just paraphrase South Park’s Eric Cartman…

”look at the scoreboard jefe, it’s three to nothing. No matter how many times you say the Rs cheat the scoreboard says three to nothing”

Edited by brenthutch

23 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

”look at the scoreboard jefe, it’s three to nothing. No matter how many times you say the Rs cheat the scoreboard says three to nothing”

"It's popular therefore it's right". (but only on things brent agrees with)

Nothing to see here really. He hasn't come here for a discussion.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

If all you care about is the scoreboard, why do you keep lying about how the points were scored?

Why does the truth scare you so much?

9 minutes ago, jakee said:

If all you care about is the scoreboard, why do you keep lying about how the points were scored?

Your question is its own answer.  If you spend your time and energy cheating, you want the score to be known to all - but your methods to be known by none.  Unfortunately for BH, people are figuring those methods out.

He's had a rough week.