1 1
JoeWeber

Hannity admits he was lying

3 hours ago, billvon said:

The "hoax" that put Trump's campaign manager in jail for colluding with a Russian agent?

I didn’t see “collusion” in any of the charges against him.

It's like lefties just change the definition of words when they are losing the argument

3 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:
1 hour ago, Coreece said:

Oh, so he didn't lie, he just promoted the lie?

Yes, like Jesus.

Jesus never questioned the existence of God.  Hannity on the other hand questioned the existence of any evidence Powell had to support her claim and tucker called her out on it.  So I reaaly don't know wtf you're talking about.

30 minutes ago, gowlerk said:
2 hours ago, Coreece said:

Just because something is watermarked doesn't mean it's ethical to use it without due compensation.

Due compensation in the context of using it here? Less than nothing. 

What was I thinking making an ethics argument against liberals getting free shit?   I should've said that just because it has a watermark doesn't give you the right to steal it.  A watermark is used as a deterrent with the hope that you won't use it due to the lesser quality and would only demonstrate how cheap and desperate you are.

But whatever,  I'll agree that the author really isn't losing any money and nobody here is really making any money off it, so the net benefit is free advertising for the author/company.  But still, they could make a stink about it if they wanted it to.  Besides, these people work hard, throw a couple bones, especially if you're the type of person always bitching about low wages.

Edited by Coreece

4 hours ago, Coreece said:

Jesus never questioned the existence of God.  Hannity on the other hand questioned the existence of any evidence Powell had to support her claim and tucker called her out on it.  So I reaaly don't know wtf you're talking about.

Of course you don't. Have a merry Christmas. 

6 minutes ago, Coreece said:

What was I thinking making an ethics argument against liberals getting free shit?

It's not that you're wrong. Just that people have this stuff sent to them free and then save or re-use it also for free. If compensation was needed they would just use google and search for something free. Artists and creators just can't get paid in the same ways that they used to. But it's not as if "liberals" do it more than others.

Edited by gowlerk

1 minute ago, Coreece said:

No, of course not.  I just had to throw that in there because if I don't at least try to be somewhat provocative I don't get any action.

Hmmm....that kinda skates over the line into troll territory. Oh well, I guess it's no fun being ignored either.

Just now, gowlerk said:
3 minutes ago, Coreece said:

No, of course not.  I just had to throw that in there because if I don't at least try to be somewhat provocative I don't get any action.

Hmmm....that kinda skates over the line into troll territory. Oh well, I guess it's no fun being ignored either.

I thought about that, but It's all still a part of a sincere point that I'm trying to make.

And it's not so much about being ignored.  It's just that sometimes people don't want to put forth any effort unless you poke their ego a bit.

1 minute ago, Coreece said:

I thought about that, but It's all still a part of a sincere point that I'm trying to make.

Well, there's no way I'm going to get into it with you over Jesus. That's pointless. And did Hannity lie? May as well quarrel with Bill Clinton on the meaning of "is".

11 hours ago, brenthutch said:

I didn’t see “collusion” in any of the charges against him.

It's like lefties just change the definition of words when they are losing the argument

Is 'collusion' a named crime that someone can be charged with?

It's like you just make stuff up whenever you're talking.