1 1
JoeWeber

Hannity admits he was lying

59 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I don't listen to Fox, CNN or any other major provider.  Most of what I get is here.

And yet you so reliably turn up with all the major conservative talking points. You were quoting Trump almost word for word on the Pelosi break in. How do you think that happens?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jakee said:

And yet you so reliably turn up with all the major conservative talking points. You were quoting Trump almost word for word on the Pelosi break in. How do you think that happens?

Selective amnesia also known as “fauxnesia,” short for fake amnesia  Also sometimes refereed as FOXnesia. Is the medical condition where a person under oath suddenly forgets everything. Or when facing logical questioning about facts, politics, the GOP can't conceptualize any previous political positions on anything.

spacer.png                                                                                 

2 hours ago, jakee said:

He probably consumes right wing websites or forums as well as this one. That would explain the cut and paste nonsense even better than watching FOX and remembering the words.

1 hour ago, Bigfalls said:

I think the spelling of "FOX News" is incorrect.

Shouldn't it be "FAUX News".

spacer.png

Just off the press from The Lincoln project:

Edited by Phil1111

comrade Carlson warns about the chaos that will ensue after regime change in Russia.

Has anyone told him about the current chaos in Ukraine? ... many thousands of citizens starving and freezing in the dark because Russian missiles have damaged electrical generating plants, etc.

In two minutes, I just watched my annual quota of Tucker Carlson.

UGH!

2 hours ago, gowlerk said:

He probably consumes right wing websites or forums as well as this one. That would explain the cut and paste nonsense even better than watching FOX and remembering the words.

A. Remember that when a thread becomes about a person, it’s not always a good sign

B. It could also be that most of his friends share a general viewpoint, and that it’s another major source of input — kind of like dz.com

Wendy P. 

5 hours ago, wmw999 said:

A. Remember that when a thread becomes about a person, it’s not always a good sign

B. It could also be that most of his friends share a general viewpoint, and that it’s another major source of input — kind of like dz.com

Wendy P. 

A. Agreed, assuming that your implication is that it can sometimes be a good thing.

B. if airdvr cannot effectively defend himself, or his positions, why are you using your bully pulpit to do so?

On 12/22/2022 at 8:13 PM, JoeWeber said:

He lied about the election being a fraud. He admitted it under oath.

Ya, I'm not gonna give him a pass on giving her a mouthpiece, but was he really lying?

He may've commited perjury tho, if anything.

Edited by Coreece

13 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

A. Agreed, assuming that your implication is that it can sometimes be a good thing.

B. if airdvr cannot effectively defend himself, or his positions, why are you using your bully pulpit to do so?

As with everyone my position comes from experience.  I understand you don't agree.  Doesn't make it wrong though.

3 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Like the “Russian collusion” hoax?

The "hoax" that put Trump's campaign manager in jail for colluding with a Russian agent?

It's like right wingers just change the definition of words when they are losing the argument.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brenthutch said:

BTW I never denied the results of the election.

So Webs not only lied about hannity lying, he lied about you buying into it as well.  If that was Dominion Voting Systems, they'd sue dropzone.com for giving him a platform to spout his defamation.

16 minutes ago, Coreece said:

So Webs not only lied about hannity lying, he lied about you buying into it as well.  If that was Dominion Voting Systems, they'd sue dropzone.com for giving him a platform to spout his defamation.

"I did not believe it for one second," Hannity testified, according to an attorney for Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems, who was offering it as a precise quote." Nonetheless he promoted the lie on not only his show but, as a Fox executive, saw that it was pushed on other Fox programs. Do you have information that show that not to be true?

59 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

"I did not believe it for one second," Hannity testified, according to an attorney for Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems, who was offering it as a precise quote." Nonetheless he promoted the lie on not only his show but, as a Fox executive, saw that it was pushed on other Fox programs. Do you have information that show that not to be true?

It's on you to show me where he actually lied.  I'm honestly curious to know if you even bothered to watch the Sidney Powel interview? 

While he didn't immediately dismiss her claim, he did ask several followups about why these supposed witnesses weren't coming forward and why they needed protection before they do, and if these voting machines were even examined to provide any evidence that supports these claims.

As for other Fox programs, which Fox programs?  I know Tucker talked about it, but that was basically to call her out for not providing any evidence, and how she eventually told them to leave her alone when they pressed her on it.

Last I heard she was up for disbarment, but not sure where they're with it.

Edited by Coreece

2 minutes ago, Coreece said:

It's on you to show me where he actually lied.  I'm honestly curious to know if you even bothered to watch the Sidney Powel interview? 

While he didn't immediately dismiss her claim, he did asked several followups about why these supposed witnesses weren't coming forward and why they needed protection before they do, and if these voting machines were even examined to provide any evidence that supports these claims.

As for other Fox programs, which Fox programs?  I know Tucker talked about it, but that was basically to call her out for not providing any evidence, and how she eventually told them to leave her alone when they pressed her for it.

This took .6 seconds to find. I find NPR credible and the quote was by a Dominion Lawyer. And by the by, it was you who said I was lying and uninformed, hence the onus is on you.

2 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:
7 minutes ago, Coreece said:

While he didn't immediately dismiss her claim, he did asked several followups about why these supposed witnesses weren't coming forward and why they needed protection before they do, and if these voting machines were even examined to provide any evidence that supports these claims.

As for other Fox programs, which Fox programs?  I know Tucker talked about it, but that was basically to call her out for not providing any evidence, and how she eventually told them to leave her alone when they pressed her for it.

This took .6 seconds to find. I find NPR credible and the quote was by a Dominion Lawyer. And by the by, it was you who said I was lying and uninformed, hence the onus is on you.

Oh, so he didn't lie, he just promoted the lie?  How did he promote it, by asking her if she had any evidence and why these supposed witnesses weren't coming forward?