2 2
JoeWeber

Christians don’t believe in Democracy

28 minutes ago, jaybird18c said:

It explains that anyone who says there is no God has a really big problem, regardless of whether or not they believe it. 

No, it explains how messed up your belief system is. On some level I respect that you're not sugar coating it, but ultimately you're stil describing something that is petty, amoral and extremely nasty.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jaybird18c said:

I do not believe that nations ruled by imperfect beings always act in accordance with God’s will. Therefore, I would answer not necessarily.

Are you referring your nations imperfect rulers and their identified enemies?

(edited)
20 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

He’s a veteran, very possibly a combat veteran if I recall at. Very different thing. Really.

Wendy P. 

I don’t think so but I’m all eyes to read why you believe, in the context of this conversation, you needed to make the claim.

Edited by JoeWeber

1 hour ago, jakee said:

Ha! What's wrong? You normally last a lot longer before having a meltdown. Hope everything's ok with you :)

On the plus side, even if they can’t come up with a straight answer, at least we have the Christians arguing with each other.

1 minute ago, jaybird18c said:

Ha!

Many people make the mistake of thinking I object to other’s religious beliefs. Not true at all. What I object to is the way some people behave. Especially when they try to tell others what they should believe. You are an offender on this front. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Many people make the mistake of thinking I object to other’s religious beliefs. Not true at all. What I object to is the way some people behave. Especially when they try to tell others what they should believe. You are an offender on this front. 

When did I tell you what you should believe?

7 hours ago, wmw999 said:

He’s a veteran, very possibly a combat veteran if I recall at. Very different thing. Really.

Wendy P. 

He CLAIMED TO BE.

What he really is remains to be seen.
His avatar pic is pretty telling.

Hey Jay - I'm still waiting for your 'preponderance of evidence' for the existence of God.

1 minute ago, wolfriverjoe said:

He CLAIMED TO BE.

Hey Jay - I'm still waiting for your 'preponderance of evidence' for the existence of God.

T'aint none. Never has been, never will be. For any of them.

And if you don't believe that and bow down to them, they will torture you for all eternity.

This threat is why I'll never believe. I've never threatened a believer with eternal torture.

Damn near every believer I've met has done that to every non-believer.

Keep your beliefs to yourself. Stop the veiled threats. Stop trying to force everyone to believe in your own personal insanities.

That's my belief. 

He doesn't have the proof for his beliefs, he never will. That's ok for him. I expect him to mock non-believers though.

• Like 3

“Keep your beliefs to yourself. Stop the veiled threats. Stop trying to force everyone to believe in your own personal insanities.

That's my belief.”

Hilarious! Keep your beliefs to yourself! Except mine, of course. That’s my belief! You’d better respect that! Ha!

19 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

He CLAIMED TO BE.

I’ll never have to prove my service to this country to anyone. The guys I was privileged to serve alongside are all the testament I need. De Oppresso Liber