kkeenan

CRWDog Badassery

Great video. A little slow at first, but a great show by fearless, CRWDogs at Lk. Wales FL this weekend. What could be better than a Night 9-way CRW jump ? Add burning explosives, of course.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnfIoxNmyQk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kevin K

That is fucking awesome. Dude looks like he lit himself on fire! :D

I had some great times with you guys at the few events I did before I became a daddy. Never had so much fun doing anything else. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Great video. A little slow at first, but a great show by fearless, CRWDogs at Lk. Wales FL this weekend. What could be better than a Night 9-way CRW jump ? Add burning explosives, of course.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnfIoxNmyQk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kevin K

These folks got some good video of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Z8BbcsNro

I love the way everybody from here is resisting the impulse to comment on the UFO sighting videos, letting them in on what the real story is B|

--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

@dgross563 Its bad video i know. It was our first experience and in person was the most amazing thing we had ever seen. The only people that believe us are the other people that pulled over and saw the sausers for them selves. They are out there. Im so into this now that im going to buy crazy good camera equipment.

You're welcome, Sony.

one day when you see something like this in person it will change you. Noone believes until they see it through their own eyes.

rekcomputers

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

one day when you see something like this in person it will change you. Noone believes until they see it through their own eyes.

That's actually how a lot of people feel after their first CRW jump. B|

Kevin K.

That's actually how a lot of people feel after their first CRW jump. B|

Kevin K.

I'm just glad these guys didn't come dock on me while I was playing CRW vidiot for them. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I love the way everybody from here is resisting the impulse to comment on the UFO sighting videos, letting them in on what the real story is B|

I've been debating it. Simply making a "that was a bunch of guys flying formation under open parachutes" comment.

Unfortunately, I can predict what would happen:

The responses of "they couldn't do that" or "Dude, I was there and I know what I saw, you're an idiot" would come flying in.
They want to believe what they want to believe. And they're going to, regardless of the truth.
One of the videos has a part where someone says (female voice) "I've always wanted to see a UFO." Do you think she's going to accept the reality that it was a bunch of CReWdogs?

And besides, there's a reason that night pyro jumps are called UFO jumps. :P

Did anyone at the DZ make bets on how many UFO reports would result from this jump?? ;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Well - your prediction was spot on:

From "rekcomputers":

Just be careful. I also bought a decent camera for the same reason. Yes they are out there, and even walking among us. May I suggest Chuck Missler's "Return of the Nephalim, UFOs, Aliens, and the Bible" here on youtube, so you know what you are dealing with. Soon, there won't be any question as to the validity of this.

And...

No matter how many un-believers come on here it does not matter, we saw what we saw and nothing will ever change that. I wish you could have seen what we saw.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Jumper7773:

Lake Wales Florida airport. Canopy relative work. Nine person star. Bottom canopy had a flare on his leg for about 2 minutes.

:S:S

Yeah - cat's now outa the bag. >:([:/]

Oh well.

He still won't believe it though.
Let's see.
I've gone ahead and decided to "chime in" now, at this point. Will be interesting to watch this one (I'll bet $$ to donuts) regardless - still... continue.

It is amazing how bad some people (and not just with something like this) when they WANT to see something some way - NO MATTER WHAT... they will. - :S Period.

Great Original vid, BTW. B|

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Cmon man, don't give it away!!

Jumper 7773, Should we post a link to the video?

RoamingDZ

It doesn't matter. The guy that posted the video (rekcomputers?) responded that it was 63 miles away, came out of the horizon, and flew off "into space." He ain't gonna believe anything except that it was flying saucers.

I've always liked it when they don't need the sign. :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo