modernmarah

Carl Boenish Documentary ALMOST FINISHED

keithbar

Soon where is the link to where I can order my copy I would love to have oneB|B|B|

No Blu-ray copy for you! It's not been released that way in USA yet. You can go to your Apple store and download it. Research what import will work. (not all will) Steal it using a torrent client, or just wait a little longer.

The disc Nazi.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Some more info from an email I just received.

Sunday, January 17, 2016, 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 6 p.m. Pacific, is CNN Film's television premiere of Sunshine Superman, seen in its entirety with limited commercial interruptions by Volkswagen, repeating at midnight EST, 9 p.m. Pacific. The movie is scheduled for an encore showing on CNN television on Saturday, January 23, 2016, 8 p.m. EST, 5 p.m. Pacific. To fit their shorter time slots, rebroadcasts are expected to have 14 minutes cut out by CNN from the director's cut version as seen at the television premiere. For the highest quality version of Sunshine Superman with beautiful extra material added, DVDs are available for purchase worldwide as of March 2016 – links to the authorized sellers are located on the http://www.BASE.aero Web site, whereon is also found a free RSS feed of periodic brief BASE federation news updates that can be received automatically by e-mail. (Otherwise, this is likely to be the last e-mail notification sent.)

Pre-movie interviews:

Rick Harrison, BASE jumper and retired federal attorney, will be interviewed live by CNN’s Carol Costello, Thursday morning, January 14th, at 10:45 a.m. EST.

Jean Boenish, BASE jumper number 3, will appear in a taped edit to be aired on CNN’s 8 p.m. EST “Anderson Cooper 360” on Friday.

Director Marah Strauch could also be scheduled for a taped interview, possibly with CNN’s Poppy Harlow, for presentation before the movie on Sunday.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Amazon . Com say's, "DVD currently unavailable".

"Our agreements with the content provider don't allow purchases of Sunshine Superman at this time". [:/]

I put it on the 'wish list'.

I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.

Purchased and watched a DVD copy last week. Many great memories triggered from the skydiving footage of that era.

I dont think they downplayed the BASE dangers, they just didnt go there. The movie was more about Carl and Jean, and less about the technicalities of BASE.
regards, Steve
the older I get...the better I was