Phil1111

Positivly Identified Neo-Nazi trump Groups at Capitol Riots

More and more Neo-Nazi fascist groups have been identified at trump's insurrection aka domestic terrorist get together.

Including The Base  Where a Canadian ex-reservist traveled to the US to participate in attacks upon US electricity infrastructure and to kill Americans. Although problems arose for him because the US Neo-Nazi group "later reportedly characterized (him) "incompetent" and "stupid" and is seen as a liability to the local group"."The Base's paramilitary training camp was a home and 105-acre tract of land in Silver Creek, Ga." Who'd have thunk it? Neo-Nazi's have a training base in the Georgia countryside. Where they trained and planned to "his plan was to kill two high-ranking Antifa members," a married couple who lived nearby.

"Lane believed killing the couple would ultimately send the right message and show that the previous actions taken by antifascists like VICTIM 1 and VICTIM 2, such as doxing white supremacists, would not continue to go unpunished," the affidavit says.

The New Jersey European Heritage Association and Nationalist Social Club  two Neo-Nazi groups.

The Proud Boys who enjoyed personal recommendations from trump himself.

"Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, said the mob’s actions were “clearly consistent” with the conspiratorial rhetoric of QAnon, the baseless belief that Trump has been secretly fighting deep state enemies and a cabal of Satan-worshipping cannibals operating a child sex trafficking ring."

"The crowd of Trump supporters at the Capitol also included adherents of the “Groyper Army,” a loose network of white supremacists that includes “America First” podcaster Nick Fuentes."

Neo-Nazis, QAnon and Camp Auschwitz: A Guide to the Hate Symbols and Signs on Display at the Capitol Riots

Is the ‘QAnon Shaman’ From the MAGA Capitol Riot Covered in Neo-Nazi Imagery?

Evidence shows QAnon as a umbrella for Neo-Nazi organizations. Most linked to pro-trump efforts to kill and conduct terrorist actions leading to a race war.

A friend of mine posted this on FB the other day. He said he absolutely didn't come up with it, and that it's free for sharing:

Huge numbers of our population believe in a complete alternate reality. Alternate facts as it were.
But just as intensely as I believe they are deluded, they think I am the one who is deluded. Maybe I am. So how can I be confident in my perception? It can be quite difficult.
But, I have found that in times of political confusion, particularly when emotions are running high and creating tunnel vision, the presence of Nazis can be an extremely helpful indicator.
If I am attending a local demonstration or event and I see Nazis…neo-Nazis, casual Nazis, master race Nazis, or the latest-whatever-uber-mythology-Nazis, I figure out which side they are on.
And if they are on my side of the demonstration? I am on the wrong side.
It is tough to argue moral equivalence when I am standing next to a Nazi. Look to my right. Is there a guy wearing a 6MWE (6 million wasn’t enough) t-shirt? I am on the wrong side. Look to my left. If that guy is wearing a Camp Auschwitz t-shirt? Wrong side. Are Speakers being applauded for referring to things that Hitler got right? Wrong side. Team-spirit face paint and hat with animal horns? This is actually an unclear indicator that could mean anything, but safest to keep my distance from that guy anyway.
However, I can always, always, always rely on the presence of Nazis as a guiding light through a fog of disinformation.
Some things are relative, and politics can absolutely have its opposing sides and grey areas. But evil and good are absolute. So, just look for the Nazis, and make your own decisions.

Wendy P.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Yeah, I thought we learned that "Nazis are evil" about 70 years ago.

And were reminded of it in 1980.

I remember you an I discussing trump's fascist, criminal nature prior to the 2016 election. I've always been of the opinion that the most culpable are the instigators, the leaders. Of all the people who have lasted the longest in the WH one person stands out:

"In the run-up to the 2016 election, White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller promoted white nationalist literature, pushed racist immigration stories and obsessed over the loss of Confederate symbols after Dylann Roof’s murderous rampage, according to leaked emails reviewed by Hatewatch."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

More and more Neo-Nazi fascist groups have been identified at trump's insurrection aka domestic terrorist get together.

Including The Base  Where a Canadian ex-reservist traveled to the US to participate in attacks upon US electricity infrastructure and to kill Americans. Although problems arose for him because the US Neo-Nazi group "later reportedly characterized (him) "incompetent" and "stupid" and is seen as a liability to the local group"."The Base's paramilitary training camp was a home and 105-acre tract of land in Silver Creek, Ga." Who'd have thunk it? Neo-Nazi's have a training base in the Georgia countryside. Where they trained and planned to "his plan was to kill two high-ranking Antifa members," a married couple who lived nearby.

"Lane believed killing the couple would ultimately send the right message and show that the previous actions taken by antifascists like VICTIM 1 and VICTIM 2, such as doxing white supremacists, would not continue to go unpunished," the affidavit says.

The New Jersey European Heritage Association and Nationalist Social Club  two Neo-Nazi groups.

The Proud Boys who enjoyed personal recommendations from trump himself.

"Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, said the mob’s actions were “clearly consistent” with the conspiratorial rhetoric of QAnon, the baseless belief that Trump has been secretly fighting deep state enemies and a cabal of Satan-worshipping cannibals operating a child sex trafficking ring."

"The crowd of Trump supporters at the Capitol also included adherents of the “Groyper Army,” a loose network of white supremacists that includes “America First” podcaster Nick Fuentes."

Neo-Nazis, QAnon and Camp Auschwitz: A Guide to the Hate Symbols and Signs on Display at the Capitol Riots

Is the ‘QAnon Shaman’ From the MAGA Capitol Riot Covered in Neo-Nazi Imagery?

Evidence shows QAnon as a umbrella for Neo-Nazi organizations. Most linked to pro-trump efforts to kill and conduct terrorist actions leading to a race war.

Phil,

Thanks. Now please go get proof those new congress critters gave tours insurrectionists. 

13 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Phil,

Thanks. Now please go get proof those new congress critters gave tours insurrectionists. 

trump and his gang of enablers and misfits. Spent the last four years poking the eyes of the FBI. Humiliating those that serve there. Telling agents barefaced lies to conceal their actions. Using their office to conceal their crimes.

Somehow I think FBI agents will take their duties seriously because real patriotic Americans believe in the rule of law. IMO they will do a good job. In another week it will be time to start a new thread. "The prosecutions of Donald trump and his supporters" It will sit next to a thread entitled "The Unpaid bills of the trump presidency" i.e. Rudy, City Security Costs, etc.,