kallend

Liar or airhead?

21 minutes ago, kallend said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/politics/kelly-loeffler-access-hollywood-tape/index.html

Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler says she is 'not familiar' with Access Hollywood tape, and tries lamely to change the subject.

Hi John,

Re:  Liar or airhead?

All of the above.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  If she really has not heard the Access Hollywood tape then she is too stupid to do any good in Congress.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Meh...just more cancel culture.

That doesn’t even make sense. Have you just completely given up now, and decided to just pick random right wing buzzwords out of a deck in lieu of actual thought?

(edited)

Look...CNN trying to "out" Kelly Loeffler is a blatant attempt at "gotcha" journalism.  I'm not aware of any government policy put forth by Trump that calls for assaulting women.

Still waiting to know what the selfie stick comment was about.

Edited by airdvr

10 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Look...CNN trying to "out" Kelly Loeffler is a blatant attempt at "gotcha" journalism.  I'm not aware of any government policy put forth by Trump that calls for assaulting women.

Oh really, so nothing but policy should be discussed?

Funny, but I don't recall that being your position when you were supporting the GOPs attempts to cancel Hunter Biden.

8 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Still waiting to know what the selfie stick comment was about.

How about the use of the DOJ to defend trump for sexual assault? The Attorney General defending trump personally for sexual assault.

28 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I think it's more that he personally assaults women - and that he admitted it on tape.

Let's put this in perspective.  Imagine Joe Biden said "I don't like the blacks.  I only pander to em so they think I like them."  Would you immediately post and say "I'm not aware of any proposed Biden policy that would discriminate against blacks?"  Or would you say "well if THAT's what he thinks - how can he ever fight for them?"  

Be honest now.

2 minutes ago, headoverheels said:

Actually, defending him from a defamation lawsuit.  Which, of course, the DOJ should not be involved in.

Although that wasn't the strategy.  The original strategy was to move the responsibility for the defense from Trump to the DOJ.  At which point the DOJ says "Ha!  You can't sue the DOJ!  Gotcha!"

Fortunately a higher court just ruled that the DOJ can't do that.