rushmc

A message one week before the election comment

billvon

>You hope you're going to be able to kill a bunch of people before you die?

Well, that's what Jesus would do. Right?

What's the point in spending tens of thousands of dollars on guns if you don't use 'em before you die?

Ron - the dems are never going to riot, no matter how much you want it to happen. They MIGHT protest, march etc, but their right to do that is protected by the 1st amendment.
What MIGHT happen is some right wing nutcase with a load of guns and a hard on for using them sees that as a 'riot' and then kills a bunch more innocent people.That's entirely possible.

Ron - the dems are never going to riot, no matter how much you want it to happen. They MIGHT protest, march etc, but their right to do that is protected by the 1st amendment.
What MIGHT happen is some right wing nutcase with a load of guns and a hard on for using them sees that as a 'riot' and then kills a bunch more innocent people.That's entirely possible.

Yep. The right wing media has already turned a few thousand refugees into a "wave of invaders" coming to destroy America. So much so that Ron is gleefully anticipating a firefight.

With Ron that easy to manipulate, imagine what Trump can do to the rest of his faithful. Sadly, Gregory Bush, Cesar Sayoc and Robert Bowers may only be the beginning.

He's already promised "knock the crap out of them, would you? I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees, I promise" and that he could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and "not lose any supporters." We already have three people who have followed his directions.

Oh look, voting machine errors go in favour of republicans. What a surprise.

For what is supposed to be the land of freedom and democracy it sure looks like your elections resemble those of a banana republic.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/05/voting-machine-errors-texas-georgia-2018-elections-midterms-959980

jakee

You hope you're going to be able to kill a bunch of people before you die?

Does anyone still hold even a scintilla of hope that Ron is not who he shows? He is exactly who Trump was referring to when he said he could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." Any sane, rational person would consider the mere mention of the callous shooting of an innocent, much less actually doing it, disqualifying behavior in a Presidential candidate. For Ron that would be a Hallelujah moment.

Ron is as frustrated with social progress and liberalism in America as the Taliban are in Afghanistan. He yearns for a period of chaos and ineffective government; a blessed time when he is set free to be a true Holy Warrior, armed with guns and truth, ready to do whatever it takes to set things right according to God and the one true Faith.

I retract my previous advice to him. Do not leave your enclave, Ron. Stay as far away from the rest of us as possible, please.

As Maya Angelou wrote: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

SkyDekker

For what is supposed to be the land of freedom and democracy it sure looks like your elections resemble those of a banana republic.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/05/voting-machine-errors-texas-georgia-2018-elections-midterms-959980

Russia Russia Russia!

Lol

You guys get funnier by the day
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Should the Republicans hold the house and add seats in the Senate what do you think is going to be said by the Democrats?

I am really looking forward to this answer from you.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Oh look, voting machine errors go in favour of republicans. What a surprise.

Should the Republicans hold the house and add seats in the Senate what do you think is going to be said by the Democrats?

Did you support Trump when he was bitching about widespread election fraud and a rigged system?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

Warning warning Will Robinson. We have a major thread redirect. Warning warning

Right. Amazing how quickly you redirected from 'Hillary started the birther thing' garbage.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***Warning warning Will Robinson. We have a major thread redirect. Warning warning

Right. Amazing how quickly you redirected from 'Hillary started the birther thing' garbage.

It is so funny watching you wishing you were correct!
Abraham Lincoln

I think that regardless of the election outcome there will be concerns around these issues.

I am surprised that it doesn't concern you more, considering how loudly you have spoken about potential voter fraud in the past. It was questionable then if you were really concerned about voter fraud, or if you just wanted to limit minorities from voting. Your communications since, or really lack thereof, make it pretty clear that you don't care about fair elections.

SkyDekker

I think that regardless of the election outcome there will be concerns around these issues.

I am surprised that it doesn't concern you more, considering how loudly you have spoken about potential voter fraud in the past. It was questionable then if you were really concerned about voter fraud, or if you just wanted to limit minorities from voting. Your communications since, or really lack thereof, make it pretty clear that you don't care about fair elections.

it is fun to watch people post like you have here. A joke of levels that cannot even be explained.

Russia Russia Russia Russia

Lol
Abraham Lincoln

You do remember that President Obama said that no one could affect our elections. Correct?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

You do remember that President Obama said that no one could affect our elections. Correct?

He was wrong.

And if you don't believe me. the people listed below released a statement on the subject today.

DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen
Attorney General Jeff Sessions
DNI Dan Coats
FBI Director Christopher Wray

But Americans should be aware that foreign actors—and Russia in particular—continue to try to influence public sentiment and voter perceptions through actions intended to sow discord.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/joint-statement-on-election-day-preparations

SkyDekker

***You do remember that President Obama said that no one could affect our elections. Correct?

He was wrong...

Well, Obama never really said that.

As usual, somebody is misquoting and taking out of context.

Obama was talking about Trumps claims that the election was going to be 'rigged'.
He was referring to voter fraud (you know, the stuff that Rs claim happens all the time, yet is really rare) and vote tampering.

NOT the idea that the Russians were trying to influence the election.

Edit to add link that shows Obama's actual statement.

This link actually says what it's supposed to and supports my claim.

You know, unlike someone.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

SkyDekker

I know, but Rush will never believe any of that. He isn't fact driven. So easier to get past that by saying Obama was wrong and then indicating what the current administration is saying about it.

Nevermind that he'd never address the implication that he's putting more trust in what he claims Obama said than in Trump's statements that US elections absolutely can be, and are, rigged.

I don't think his brain even lets him contemplate it, his thought process just slips off it like ice.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Here’s a question:
If the Democrats DO win the house, how quickly do you think Trump will try to delegitimize it? An Exective Order declaring the results ‘invalid until after an investigation’ maybe?

That’s a worst case scenario, but I think it’ll be less than a day before he’s claiming hackers and DNC payoffs.

Erroll

Should the Republicans hold lose the house and add seats in the Senate what do you think is going to be said by the Democrats GOP?

pretty much a victory for the president. He lost the house as was predicted and as is normal with midterms. But the games in the Senate are nearly unprecedented.

one thing's for sure you won't hear all the gnashing of teeth and whining that the Democrats would have done had they not won the house
Abraham Lincoln