airdvr

Hillary 4.0

Didn't think you guys were that desperate.

Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020

The twice-failed presidential candidate would not “let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House,"

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/12/clinton-aide-2020-run-983684
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

DanG

She won't run.

One of em is going to run either Warren or Clition.

Personally I'm with Alex Trebeck when he recently expressed real concern for young men and the power of propaganda, ie: the me too movement. And the consequences of innuendo and malignant rumor, something of which I have noticed runs rampant here on this web site. :)

Think of it this way Airdvr, Hillary has lots of time, money, and an ego bigger than Texas,...what else is she going to do?????
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.

Hi Chris,

IMO a little more specificity is req'd.

There will be two 'runs' beginning soon: The run for the nomination, and then the run for the Presidency.

It is very possible that they both may run for the nomination. I doubt that either will be selected.

Jerry Baumchen

billvon

>I think you are looking for a boogeyman, err...woman.

Well, the whole "refugee caravan" thing fizzled out. The right will need some new boogeypeople to keep people afraid.

If you think I'm afraid of the dems running the most divisive woman available you're wrong.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

***>I think you are looking for a boogeyman, err...woman.

Well, the whole "refugee caravan" thing fizzled out. The right will need some new boogeypeople to keep people afraid.

If you think I'm afraid of the dems running the most divisive woman available you're wrong.

Clearly you would love it. You need an enemy and she is a favorite one. Which is what I thought Bill's point was.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

******>I think you are looking for a boogeyman, err...woman.

Clearly you would love it. You need an enemy and she is a favorite one. Which is what I thought Bill's point was.

en·e·my
/ˈenəmē/Submit
noun
a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.
synonyms: opponent, adversary, foe, archenemy, rival, antagonist, combatant, challenger, competitor, opposer;

a·fraid
/əˈfrād/Submit
adjective
adjective: afraid
feeling fear or anxiety; frightened.
"I'm afraid of dogs"
synonyms: frightened, scared, terrified, fearful, petrified, scared witless, scared to death, terror-stricken, terror-struck, frightened out of one's wits, scared out of one's wits, shaking in one's shoes, shaking like a leaf;

2 very different words.

Destinations by Roxanne

JerryBaumchen

It is very possible that they both may run for the nomination. I doubt that either will be selected.

Jerry Baumchen

I seriously hope the Democratic Party can come up with a better option. They would do themselves serious and lasting damage if they don’t put forward a strong candidate this time.

JerryBaumchen

Hi Chris,

IMO a little more specificity is req'd.

There will be two 'runs' beginning soon: The run for the nomination, and then the run for the Presidency.

Jerry Baumchen

Good points,

IMO the Dems still are thinking about the Trump victory. Dillary only lost by less than 0.01% .

With such a small margin, according to the information available from the demographic and research companies will all of their secret and proprietary algorithms, post election samples, etc., Dillary lost by a very small percentage of women who didn't vote. Their whole strategy was get the woman vote at any cost, stick to the talking points, incite fear in woman, incite fear abut woman's issues.

With this strategy in mind I don't see any newcomers on the horizon, IMO, we are going to see a blitz which includes electing a woman, I don't see the dems as having any other choice.

And with the short memory of things like Jay Peak,...I wouldn't count Bernie out either.

The days of individuals running and loosing big, like the Goldwater election as an example, where the looser disappeared never to return are over. Recycling is in.
It wouldn't surprise me to see Obama's wife enter the election.

Remember that Kennedy was elected, by post election sampling, by his "good hair." With this in mind, and the Kavenhaw debackle , Amaeericia has lost its ability to think on issues and facts. Either way it will be entertaining. It won't be thoughtful or rational, it will be entertaining.

You are quite right though, just like Bernie, I suspect the pre election activities will have more than a few data driven personalities fall on the sword for the party.
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.