Phil1111

Vegas Shooting Brings out the Idiots on All sides

Bill O'Reilly: Las Vegas shooting 'the price of freedom'
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/353503-bill-oreilly-las-vegas-shooting-the-price-of-freedom

CBS executive fired after saying Las Vegas victims didn't deserve sympathy
“I’m actually not even sympathetic [because] country music fans often are Republican gun toters," former executive Hayley Geftman-Gold wrote.
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/353495-cbs-executive-fired-after-saying-las-vegas-victims-didnt-deserve-sympathy

How journalists earn their political stripes:
https://www.poynter.org/news/lone-wolf-or-terrorist-how-bias-can-shape-news-coverage

More will come.

Phil1111

Thats going to be hard to beat. But the day is young.

You spoke too soon. Alex Jones went off the rails after ISIS claimed the shooter was their instrument and then followed up with another story that ANTIFA material was found in the hotel room and this is the beginning of the ANTIFA/Democratic Soros controlled conspiracy to start a civil war in November.

I've also seen roll ups on FB stating he was a fan of *insert a number of left leaning pages here* but no one has been able to post a screenshot of the shooter's profile confirming and the Trumpets are just eating it up.

I KNEW Soros was going to get in on this. That guy's everywhere.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

melch

***Thats going to be hard to beat. But the day is young.

You spoke too soon. Alex Jones went off the rails after ISIS claimed the shooter was their instrument and then followed up with another story that ANTIFA material was found in the hotel room and this is the beginning of the ANTIFA/Democratic Soros controlled conspiracy to start a civil war in November.

I've also seen roll ups on FB stating he was a fan of *insert a number of left leaning pages here* but no one has been able to post a screenshot of the shooter's profile confirming and the Trumpets are just eating it up.

The story:
Alex Jones blames leftists, Communists, globalists, ISIS, antifa for Las Vegas shootings
https://www.salon.com/2017/10/02/alex-jones-las-vegas

Alex Jones went off the rails after ISIS claimed the shooter was their instrument and then followed up with another story that ANTIFA material was found in the hotel room and this is the beginning of the ANTIFA/Democratic Soros controlled conspiracy to start a civil war in November.

Now we are talking about him. Do you think that may be all he really wants? And he is dead wrong. ALL conspiracies start with the Elders of Zion.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

>Alex Jones blames leftists, Communists, globalists, ISIS, antifa for Las Vegas shootings

BORING. I much prefer his claim that NASA is kidnapping young children, then sending them to Mars as slaves. Now that's a good one. I wish I had been in the room when a reporter from the Daily Beast called NASA to ask if it was true. (Oh, and the trip took 20 years, but they were still kids when they got there. Because science.)

Also not bad is his story that the government is using juice boxes to make children gay. That was definitely more entertaining than the usual evil communist rant.

billvon

>Alex Jones blames leftists, Communists, globalists, ISIS, antifa for Las Vegas shootings

BORING. I much prefer his claim that NASA is kidnapping young children, then sending them to Mars as slaves. Now that's a good one. I wish I had been in the room when a reporter from the Daily Beast called NASA to ask if it was true. (Oh, and the trip took 20 years, but they were still kids when they got there. Because science.)

Well, if they went at 99.9% of the speed of light, and took the long way around, that could be possible.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

billvon

Also not bad is his story that the government is using juice boxes to make children gay. That was definitely more entertaining than the usual evil communist rant.

Fuck me is, this really true? I thought he was a nut job, but that may take the cake

pterodactyl1986

Fuck me is, this really true? I thought he was a nut job, but that may take the cake

Well, to be fair, it wasn't Jones who claimed it.

It was a guest.

But Jones certainly didn't argue with it or even ask for any sort of proof.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

A forensic psychiatrist told Fox News on Tuesday morning that CNN was to blame for mass shootings like what transpired in Las Vegas.

“I think that CNN’s going to have to answer how they demonize gun enthusiasts and how CNN actually contributes to mass shooting,” Michael Welner said. “And I think that they do.”
https://thinkprogress.org/fox-news-cnn-mass-shootings-1ad50b45ba2c/

Fox can sure find them.