nolhtairt

Another terror attack

normiss

Reuters:

Trump says he would consider sending New York attack suspect to Guantanamo Bay.

Well, he'd have to get past that little thing called "due process" and the "rights of the accused".

And it's a bit amusing that after the Las Vegas shooting, it was "not the right time" to talk about guns and gun control.

But he can instantly go after immigrants and Muslims after this.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***Reuters:

Well, he'd have to get past that little thing called "due process" and the "rights of the accused".

And it's a bit amusing that after the Las Vegas shooting, it was "not the right time" to talk about guns and gun control.

I'm thinking of "extreme vetting" gun owners.

billvon

Joe Barton of Texas, Fred Upton of Michigan, Dana Rohrabacher of California, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, Chris Smith of New Jersey and Don Young of Alaska. Another yes vote came from future Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

Also Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and current Republican Sens. Thad Cochran of Mississippi, Chuck Grassley of Iowa, Orrin Hatch of Utah, John McCain of Arizona, and Richard Shelby of Alabama .

President George H.W. Bush signed it into law on Nov. 29, 1990, saying he was "pleased" to do so.

How do any of your so-called "facts" help the GOP blame democrats for this attack? You better get a little more politically correct or the prominent conservatives here will issue a scathing, poorly-spelled attack on your communist values.

Heck, I bet you let your kids keep their Halloween candy.

The DEM controlled Senate voted to eliminate the "diversity visa" program in 2013. The GOP controlled House killed the bill.

Jus' sayin'.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Apparently the goat fucker wants an ISIS flag in his hospital room. :S

I think the only punishment suitable for scumbags like this is solitary confinement in a supermax for the rest of his life. No contact with other inmates, zero, zilch, nada. Fuck it, throw him in and toss the key. :|

RonD1120

Sorry, I will not own that.

That's alright. You don't answer to me. And no one is perfect. We are all sinners. The point is that like many "Christians", you pick and choose when and where to obey God's law.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

nolhtairt

Apparently the goat fucker wants an ISIS flag in his hospital room. :S

I think the only punishment suitable for scumbags like this is solitary confinement in a supermax for the rest of his life. No contact with other inmates, zero, zilch, nada. Fuck it, throw him in and toss the key. :|

If a white Christian mass murderer (and there are plenty of those) asked for a crucifix in his room, would you feel the same way about that?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Apparently the goat fucker wants an ISIS flag in his hospital room. :S

If a white Christian mass murderer (and there are plenty of those) asked for a crucifix in his room, would you feel the same way about that?in my opinion, the analogy would be better if he asked for a swastika
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

kallend

***Apparently the goat fucker wants an ISIS flag in his hospital room. :S

If a white Christian mass murderer (and there are plenty of those) asked for a crucifix in his room, would you feel the same way about that?

Yes I would. Fuck him too.

wolfriverjoe

***Reuters:

Also, after this instance of a vehicle plowing into people we didn't hear anyone talk about how "there are goods people on all sides".
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

kallend

Joe Barton of Texas, Fred Upton of Michigan, Dana Rohrabacher of California, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, Chris Smith of New Jersey and Don Young of Alaska. Another yes vote came from future Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

Also Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and current Republican Sens. Thad Cochran of Mississippi, Chuck Grassley of Iowa, Orrin Hatch of Utah, John McCain of Arizona, and Richard Shelby of Alabama .

President George H.W. Bush signed it into law on Nov. 29, 1990, saying he was "pleased" to do so.

How do any of your so-called "facts" help the GOP blame democrats for this attack? You better get a little more politically correct or the prominent conservatives here will issue a scathing, poorly-spelled attack on your communist values.

Heck, I bet you let your kids keep their Halloween candy.

The DEM controlled Senate voted to eliminate the "diversity visa" program in 2013. The GOP controlled House killed the bill.

Jus' sayin'.

The whole question of the Diversity Program is a joke. In 22 year of its existence no issues, then one guy kills people and Trump wants it gone. As vote voting for its removal, that's because the program had run its course and the range of immigrants we were looking for is now defacto.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

******Reuters:

Also, after this instance of a vehicle plowing into people we didn't hear anyone talk about how "there are goods people on all sides".

No one said anything about “the religion of peace?” :o
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

No one said anything about “the religion of peace?” :o

An entire thread about what trucks we own, but not one comment about the victims.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/victims-manhattan-bike-path-attack-slideshow-wp-212727126.html

Many of them were friends from Argentina biking together. One from Belgium was a mother of a young child.

This terrorist seems quite proud of what he did. I hope NY state has the death penalty, and they can get on with justice quickly. No point in keeping this guy around.

We are entering a new phase. Now that ISIS is all be defeated in Iraq and Syria. Many of the ISIS fighters are slipping away from the battlefield. And those people that left Europe, Russia and the US to fight for ISIS will try to slip back in.

One thing to consider, Syria had lots of weapons including MANPADs, which are shoulder launched surface to air missiles. One fortunate flaw of these weapons is the batteries die after a short period, and as a result even though ISIS had stolen lots of them, they couldn't really use them. But recently ISIS figured out how to make a crude home-made battery to activate these weapons. A concern is they will smuggle them back into Europe and figure out how to re-create that home-made battery to activate those weapons. Even if just a few succeed, we will be wishing for the day when they were just using trucks.

AlanS

5 ISIS fighters fleeing the battle zone were arrested near the Syrian boarder city of al-Tanf. This is what they had on them. An indication of those trying to return might be smuggling weapons with them.

5 guys with 7 rifles, 2 pistols and 4 grenades?

I don't think I'd call that "smuggling weapons". That's more along the lines of "take what you need with a spare or two."
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo