rushmc

More Leftist Violence

Because when it comes to the exchange of ideas, they cant win.

But I am sure many of you here think what these leftists thugs did is OK.

You , know, ends justify the means bs......

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/27/5-assaulted-at-berkeley-protests-as-black-clad-anarchists-storm-rightwing-rally.html
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Thinking you are superior because you are white is not an exchange of ideas Marc.

No, I am sure the majority do not and are disappointed by it. I know I am.

Sometimes, sometimes not. The world isn't binary.

rushmc

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/27/5-assaulted-at-berkeley-protests-as-black-clad-anarchists-storm-rightwing-rally.html

Looks they arrested a bunch of them. Good. The system is working.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Back channel commo states investigation is seeking evidence that Soros is financing both sides to create and enhance the civil disturbance. Perps identified as being in multiple demonstrations, especially some in the Charlottesville riot.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Back channel commo states investigation is seeking evidence that Soros is financing both sides to create and enhance the civil disturbance. Perps identified as being in multiple demonstrations, especially some in the Charlottesville riot.

Yup, all being organized out of the basement of a pizza restaurant.

SkyDekker

***Back channel commo states investigation is seeking evidence that Soros is financing both sides to create and enhance the civil disturbance. Perps identified as being in multiple demonstrations, especially some in the Charlottesville riot.

I love it, wealthy people funding Right Wing issues for all of time, one guy pops up and starts funding Left leaning politicians and he somehow has his fingers in every protest on the planet.

rushmc

Who??

Spit it out - who here do you think would not come right out and say that this behavior is wrong?

I don't think that any 'left wing' poster here thinks that starting with violence is right - you know, as opposed to you, Ron, and the President who all refuse to specifically condemn violence by right wing hate groups...

RonD1120

Where does this "Hillbilly Intel" come from?
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

>Where does this "Hillbilly Intel" come from?

From purveyors of the finest rightwing news - Breitbart, Hannity, Limbaugh etc. Sun Myung Moon's Washington Times often echoes their sentiments, as does FOX News. There's plenty of it out there for people who need a rationale for their hate.

Here's even MORE leftist violence!

===========
Witt, 26, says when he went to get out of his vehicle at the Steak & Shake in Sheridan, a man walked up to him and asked whether he was a neo-Nazi before stabbing him.

Witt also posted that he is serving in the U.S. Navy.

Witt told police his attacker was a black man and that he ran towards the bike path the runs along the Platte River.
===========

Did you see that? Some lousy stinking leftist asked an honorable vet if he was a Nazi - then STABBED him! O the violence of the left. O the hypocrisy. O the deplorable acts of those with no honor. And the attacker was black. Figures. Must be a BLM member or something.

But wait . . . .

===========
Investigators said that video surveillance did not show anyone running from the scene as Witt described.

Video surveillance from inside a sporting goods store showed Witt buying a small knife minutes before the alleged attack.

When police re-interviewed Witt, he admitted to accidentally cutting himself with the knife while parked in his car in front of the sporting goods store. He also admitted making up the story about being attacked.
===========

Never mind.

Hey! Look over there! Hillary's emails!

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/08/28/stabbing-joshua-witt-neo-nazi-steak-shake/

What you post I do not doubt. On another note, leave it up to Bill to find a way to defend them by some moral equivalency.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/joe-scarborough-antifa-theres-nothing-anti-fascist-about-them
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

***Back channel commo states investigation is seeking evidence that Soros is financing both sides to create and enhance the civil disturbance. Perps identified as being in multiple demonstrations, especially some in the Charlottesville riot.

Yep, that's where Soros lives. Hahaha
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Thinking you are superior because you are white is not an exchange of ideas Marc.

I think you, along with many others in this thread are deliberately overlooking the fact that those in the rally weren't white supremacists, nazis nor KKK members. . .

billvon

>Back channel commo states investigation is seeking evidence that Soros is financing both sides to create and enhance the civil disturbance. Perps identified as being in multiple demonstrations, especially some in the Charlottesville riot.

>>Where does this "Hillbilly Intel" come from?

From purveyors of the finest rightwing news - Breitbart, Hannity, Limbaugh etc. Sun Myung Moon's Washington Times often echoes their sentiments, as does FOX News.

Wait, didn't you just post a story from NYT in the deplorables thread suggesting that the lack of police intervention during a protest shooting was all "by design?"

I think you, along with many others in this thread are deliberately overlooking the fact that those in the rally weren't white supremacists, nazis nor KKK members. . .

Right. All the Nazis, white supremacists and KKK members seen there were fake George Soros plants from his secret lair beneath the pizza place.

DirtyChai

This is something I've been trying to figure out while there were a lot of said groups I'm sure there were a quantity of normal-Joe Republicans. Do you have a source or some data on the makeup of the rally attendees?

billvon

Right. All the Nazis, white supremacists and KKK members seen there were fake George Soros plants from his secret lair beneath the pizza place.

DirtyChai could always pretend to be liberal and report back on how much Soros pays him to be a demonstrator.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

DirtyChai is at least making coherent arguments that aren't just cribbed from someone else's website.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)