billvon

Ann Coulter in the news again

So when United dragged the doctor off the plane, knocking out two of his teeth in the process, Coulter came down (predictably) on the side of the airline:

"Sorry about the dragging, but the convicted pill-mill doctor should be deported."

But when they ask her to move two seats over, THAT is unreasonable, dishonorable and fascist. In fact, it makes them like the Stasi.

========
So glad I took time investigate the aircraft & PRE-BOOK a specific seat on @Delta, so some woman could waltz at the last min & take my seat.

. . . summarily snatching my ticket from my hand & ordering me to move w/o explanation, compensation or apology.

Delta motto: "How can we make your flight more uncomfortable?"

If @Delta employees were not so HONORABLE & TRUSTWORTHY, I would have said this is an outright lie. Facts are not "insults."

I bet the @delta corporate office LOVES having SJWs running their customer relations.

Today's consumer quiz: Why is @delta worse than @united? A: United drags customers off the plane, but soon Delta will have to drag them ON

Hey @Delta, if it was so important for the dachshund-legged woman to take my seat, she should have BOOKED THE SEAT IN ADVANCE. Like I did.

But I love @Delta declaring my tweets unacceptable. @Delta now dictating acceptable conduct off the plane. NOT fascist at all.

Delta employee questionnaire: What is your ideal job: Prison guard? Animal handler? Stasi policeman? All of the above: HIRED!"
=========

Many people may aspire, but it takes Ann Coulter to get the entitled, elitist hypocrite thing right.

billvon

So when United dragged the doctor off the plane, knocking out two of his teeth in the process, Coulter came down (predictably) on the side of the airline:

"Sorry about the dragging, but the convicted pill-mill doctor should be deported."

But when they ask her to move two seats over, THAT is unreasonable, dishonorable and fascist. In fact, it makes them like the Stasi.

========
So glad I took time investigate the aircraft & PRE-BOOK a specific seat on @Delta, so some woman could waltz at the last min & take my seat.

. . . summarily snatching my ticket from my hand & ordering me to move w/o explanation, compensation or apology.

Delta motto: "How can we make your flight more uncomfortable?"

If @Delta employees were not so HONORABLE & TRUSTWORTHY, I would have said this is an outright lie. Facts are not "insults."

I bet the @delta corporate office LOVES having SJWs running their customer relations.

Today's consumer quiz: Why is @delta worse than @united? A: United drags customers off the plane, but soon Delta will have to drag them ON

Hey @Delta, if it was so important for the dachshund-legged woman to take my seat, she should have BOOKED THE SEAT IN ADVANCE. Like I did.

But I love @Delta declaring my tweets unacceptable. @Delta now dictating acceptable conduct off the plane. NOT fascist at all.

Delta employee questionnaire: What is your ideal job: Prison guard? Animal handler? Stasi policeman? All of the above: HIRED!"
=========

Many people may aspire, but it takes Ann Coulter to get the entitled, elitist hypocrite thing right.

A dachshund is better looking and a better companion any day of the week.

Delta needs software that recognizes travelers like her and kicks their baggage off to Timbuktu. Eventually they will get the message and elect for Netjets.

Ann has a net worth of about 8.5 Million, that's hardly enough to pay for a NetJets membership for a single person. Its about 150k-200K for 25 flight hours a year in a little Hawker for a membership card. I don't fly like I used to for work but I still have put up 50+ hours ( riding commercial and my total dollar spend has been about $5000. Her dollar spend would be closer to $350-500k at least and most likely it would be upwards of 650k+ just for the Hawker and doing a decent amount of travel since once you have the membership you tend to use it for every chance you can.

I don't disagree at all that its a stupid argument with her. I have had my seat reassigned dozens of times - it happens when you do 100k miles a year mostly in 400 mile segments. You act like an adult and get over it about 30 seconds later. I have been downgraded from first class to coach a few times also - they usually make it up to the customers in the end if you ask nicely.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

PhreeZone

... You act like an adult and get over it about 30 seconds later. I have been downgraded from first class to coach a few times also - they usually make it up to the customers in the end if you ask nicely.

Well, there's your problem.

It's pretty apparent that she:

A) Doesn't know how to act like an adult.

B) Doesn't know how to ask nicely.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

SkyDekker

If she wasn't so lazy she wouldn't have to fly commercial.

Special snowflake wanting special snowflake status without having to pay for it....

She claims the time she spent researching, and re-researching, and confirming -- then selecting that particular seat was worth thousands of dollars, based on what she bills per hour.

"$30! It cost me $10,000 of my time to pre-select the seat I wanted, investigate type of plane & go back periodically to review seat options," she said.

Um... okay. If she makes so much money, and flies so often, why didn't she 1) purchase the upgrade to First, or 2) cash in some frequent flyer miles to upgrade to First? :S I don't make anywhere near that amount, and I can afford on occasion to purchase from the beginning a First Class seat on certain flights. Often I can cash in miles to upgrade, but most of the time I can get the complimentary upgrade from my FF status. And I don't fly nearly as much as she is reported to fly.

So yea, special snowflake wanting special snowflake status.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!