Channman

Susan Rice MASK Comes Off

Phil1111

CNN Exclusive: Classified docs contradict Nunes surveillance claims, GOP and Dem sources say

Washington (CNN)After a review of the same intelligence reports brought to light by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, both Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides have so far found no evidence that Obama administration officials did anything unusual or illegal, multiple sources in both parties tell CNN.
Their private assessment contradicts President Donald Trump's allegations that former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice broke the law by requesting the "unmasking" of US individuals' identities. Trump had claimed the matter was a "massive story.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/intelligence-contradicts-nunes-unmasking-claims/

So trump Rice-unmasking accusation a lie.

trump Obama-wiretap accusation a lie.

trump 100% win, lies across the board.

trump to Jared. War perhaps? Korea, Syria, Russia

Trump lied - "dog bites man".

Nunes MASK comes off - lapdog gets kicked.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

SkyDekker

Rush will be silent until the next right wing blog post tells him what to think.

No, I will not.
But,
I will not jump the shark here.

There are other reports out there that fully contradict this so called CNN report.

I think I will wait just a bit more.

Kind of like I did on the Ferguson story, the Zimmerman story, and others.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Rush will be silent until the next right wing blog post tells him what to think.

It is ironic however that you post here after CNN has told you what to think:o

:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Rush will be silent until the next right wing blog post tells him what to think.

No, I will not.
But,

There are other reports out there that fully contradict this so called CNN report.

I think I will wait just a bit more.

Kind of like I did on the Ferguson story, the Zimmerman story, and others.

This is your way if waiting for more information:

She just keeps lying. (remember Benghazi and her on the talk shows?)

And this is a big deal.
1 part of 3 going on at this time.

and:

Actually John
This story is exactly what you do not want it to be.

and:

She was part of the political weaponizing of national intelligence.

That is what you call waiting for more information to come out?

It's amusing watching you and the small number of remaining Trump supporters twisting and spinning to keep up with all of his flip-flops.

You don't know what position to espouse from one day hour to the next.

rushmc

But,

You already did, on page 1, several times.:S

Edit: Fuck, I forgot I can't be bothered to talk to you anymore. Feel free to ignore the above.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Phil1111

CNN Exclusive: Classified docs contradict Nunes surveillance claims, GOP and Dem sources say

Washington (CNN)After a review of the same intelligence reports brought to light by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, both Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides have so far found no evidence that Obama administration officials did anything unusual or illegal, multiple sources in both parties tell CNN.
Their private assessment contradicts President Donald Trump's allegations that former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice broke the law by requesting the "unmasking" of US individuals' identities. Trump had claimed the matter was a "massive story.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/intelligence-contradicts-nunes-unmasking-claims/

So trump Rice-unmasking accusation a lie.

trump Obama-wiretap accusation a lie.

trump 100% win, lies across the board.

trump to Jared. War perhaps? Korea, Syria, Russia

CNN...the most trusted News source in America??? Hardly.

The Russia thing is not so much talked about anymore...but I suppose we will see in a few months. But don't get all excited about Rice, she has a great deal to answer to and we will see how she attempts to weasel her way through the questioning. Trey Gowdy's questioning should be of get interest.

normiss

So, in the end, it was nothing more than POTUS45's oral defecation.
As usual, just more lies from his mouth.

Trump only lies when his mouth is open. That's because he is only semi-literate and therefore can not lie in writing.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

normiss

So, in the end, it was nothing more than POTUS45's oral defecation.

As usual, your trusting in a news organization that repeatedly lied to you over the course of the election that Hillary was going to win in a Landslide and the world would rejoice that the smartest women in the world would become the 45th president. But now it seems some of her closest supporters are in the process of releasing a book in regards to her campaign and how or shall we use their words, "Witch" she was to her staff.

Look you have a partisan view...and you might think I'm closed minded...and I am, but I can afford to be, because I'm Right:D:P

Channman

***So, in the end, it was nothing more than POTUS45's oral defecation.

As usual, your trusting in a news organization that repeatedly lied to you over the course of the election that Hillary was going to win in a Landslide and the world would rejoice that the smartest women in the world would become the 45th president. But now it seems some of her closest supporters are in the process of releasing a book in regards to her campaign and how or shall we use their words, "Witch" she was to her staff.

Look you have a partisan view...and you might think I'm closed minded...and I am, but I can afford to be, because I'm Right:D:P

Yet, as usual, your comments are again factually wrong.
You are unable to even write right, much less correct.
:P

Hi Channman,

Damn story just keeps biting Liberal Dems . . .

Maybe not: 'A review of the surveillance material flagged by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes shows no inappropriate action by Susan Rice or any other Obama administration official, Republican and Democratic Congressional aides who have been briefed on the matter told NBC News. '

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/susan-rice-did-nothing-wrong-say-both-dems-republicans-n747406

Jerry Baumchen

SkyDekker

He will be ok with Alex Jones lying to get custody of his children and refuse to believe it is all an act on the show.

who is Alex Jones?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***He will be ok with Alex Jones lying to get custody of his children and refuse to believe it is all an act on the show.

who is Alex Jones?

A cursory search of this forum will show that not only do you know who Alex Jones is, you've linked to his website and stories which carry his byline on numerous occasions.

Why are you pretending? What are you afraid of?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

***He will be ok with Alex Jones lying to get custody of his children and refuse to believe it is all an act on the show.

who is Alex Jones?

Ask Marc Rush. He seems familiar with Jones's lying web site (even Jones's own attorney admits "Infowars" is just for entertainment).

kallend

******He will be ok with Alex Jones lying to get custody of his children and refuse to believe it is all an act on the show.

who is Alex Jones?

Ask Marc Rush. He seems familiar with Jones's lying web site (even Jones's own attorney admits "Infowars" is just for entertainment).

Ohhh
infowars

Ok
I know the site a bit

Alex Jones? not so much
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********He will be ok with Alex Jones lying to get custody of his children and refuse to believe it is all an act on the show.

who is Alex Jones?

Ohhh
infowars

Ok
I know the site a bit

Alex Jones? not so much

So are you just forgetful or just happy to quote from garbage sites without checking on their origin?

kallend

************He will be ok with Alex Jones lying to get custody of his children and refuse to believe it is all an act on the show.

who is Alex Jones?

Ohhh
infowars

Ok
I know the site a bit

Alex Jones? not so much

So are you just forgetful or just happy to quote from garbage sites without checking on their origin?

Considering he routinely posts links "in support of his position" that don't actually say what he thinks they do, I'm not too surprised.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

SkyDekker

You mean to tell me that you don't know the main players behind the websites you parrot?

That is even dumber than I thought.

If I cared what you thought your post might have a piss squirt worth of meaning, but it doesn't.

Probably linked from Drudge or something like that.

But in any event, please, carry on:)
Abraham Lincoln