ndege

Trumps weekend get aways

Is there anybody who thinks Trumps weekend trips to Florida are excusable? Especially given his rants about Obama's travels.I'm really curious to see if something as egregious as this is still ok to the rabid Trumpers that lurk in this forum.

ndege

Is there anybody who thinks Trumps weekend trips to Florida are excusable? Especially given his rants about Obama's travels.I'm really curious to see if something as egregious as this is still ok to the rabid Trumpers that lurk in this forum.

You would think that the Trump fans here wouldn't be able to
lower their ethical standards fast enough to keep up with Trump, but surprisingly they manage.

ndege

The less time he spends at the office the better.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***Is there anybody who thinks Trumps weekend trips to Florida are excusable? Especially given his rants about Obama's travels.I'm really curious to see if something as egregious as this is still ok to the rabid Trumpers that lurk in this forum.

The less time he spends at the office the better.

Yeah, but all his rediculous tweets come from FL. on Sat. when Ivanka and Jarod aren't availble because of Shabat.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Ron it's Ok with you because of EXACTLY what jacalor said:

"You would think that the Trump fans here wouldn't be able to
lower their ethical standards fast enough to keep up with Trump, but surprisingly they manage."

way to go Christianity..... not

4 long weekends out of the past 6, all aviation related businesses within 30 miles of Trumpelot have been effectively shut down. That's flight training, fuel sales, transient traffic, skydiving, ballooning, even model airplane flying and kids flying model rockets.

If this keeps up a lot of those operations will go out of business.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

SkyDekker

***It's OK with me. He WON!

Do you think that accomplishment alone is enough for the next 4 years?

Well.....it does mean that no Democrat will hold the office for that long. So I'm pretty sure Ron's answer will be "yes".
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

******It's OK with me. He WON!

Well.....it does mean that no Democrat will hold the office for that long. So I'm pretty sure Ron's answer will be "yes".

Ron would be OK with a red guy with horns and forked tail in office as long as it wasn't a Democrat. That's his moral fabric made real.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

jakee

Obama WON bigger and better, but everything he did wasn't OK with you.

You are absolutely correct. And, Hillary is not the president.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Ron would be OK with a red guy with horns and forked tail in office as long as it wasn't a Democrat. That's his moral fabric made real.

You are correct. That pretty much describes the current occupant of the office.

SkyDekker

In Ron's defense some 48% of other voters agreed with him.

There was a news show the other day where they were interviewing trump supporters in Ohio. There was a woman about 50 years old that was being interviewed. Her basic statement was that they needed jobs now. That before they all worked in manufacturing jobs and the president had promised to bring those jobs back.

All their hopes were pinned on trump to bring their manufacturing jobs back to where the clock was 20-30 years ago. It was very sad.

Then a story or so later there was another feature on how the trump administration was going to go after Germany. Evidently the over-regulated Germans, the ones who of their own free will took in one million refugees. OK, it was really Merkel and her Christian Democratic party. Did I say Christian... Calling Ron... but I digress.

Yeah those Germans. Well evidently they have been unfair traders with the US by having a 65 Billion dollar trading surplus. They have used cheap euro's, the same ones that are being used to prop up Greece with billions. Prop up EU banks with other billions. The same Germans that require a license to lift your leg and pass gas in public.

Well in trump's view(bannon's really) something needs to be done because US workers are just too lazy and stupid to take on these same Islam loving, "the evil of progressive liberalism" loving, Christian Germans. Schweinhund!

US workers needed trade barriers against Germany who has a minimum wage about $1.50 an hour higher than the US. Gas $3.50 a gallon higher, electrical prices .35 cents per kwh higher, etc. Because of their higher "green" footprint.

I'm sure bannon and trump will figure it out.

DJL

*********It's OK with me. He WON!

Progressive liberalism is the moral objection. The Democratic Party needs to rethink its direction. But, it won't.

Our goal in November was to stop Hillary. We did that. Now President Trump has to produce. We want safe borders, a strong economy, a strong military and pride in America. We are not of the globalist mindset.

If President Trump can accomplish those goals in four years it does not matter one tweet what he says or the trips he takes.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

************It's OK with me. He WON!

Progressive liberalism is the moral objection.

You objected to Jesus?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

normiss

We want safe borders, a strong economy, a strong military and pride in America.

The fact that you cannot understand we already have all of this speaks volumes.
It comes across as if you hate this country.

I've run out of ways to say this when people bring it up.

Borders: The number of illegals is entirely STABLE.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
Edit: Terrorist Attacks: More concerned about US Citizens, we're doing a good job keeping out the bad guys, keep up the good work.

Economy: If you can't get a job right now you're not even trying

Strong Military: Seriously?

Pride in America: We're fucking awesome. What is there to not have pride in besides the intolerance of some of our citizens? The basis of Pride is knowing that regardless of our flaws that we can do better. We get along great with many other great nations, we assist where we can, we bomb where we can't.

He's such a cute little shit ball of hatred, which is beyond bizarre given he's an anchor baby of Jewish Russian immigrants. Maybe England won't be the only place smart enough to block his entry. It was quite fitting when he was booted from an NPR show as well.
Not really sure why this is even relevant to the cost and local business impact to 45's 3-4 day weekend though.
A guy that spends most of his time in Florida playing golf is a retiree, not a president.

So again, why do you hate America so much that you swallow for Russia?

normiss

We want safe borders, a strong economy, a strong military and pride in America.

The fact that you cannot understand we already have all of this speaks volumes.
It comes across as if you hate this country.

The prototype Trump supporter is a guy standing on a street corner screaming through a megaphone about how much every single thing in America sucks... until a liberal walks past, then he screams at the liberal 'Why don't you love America!?':D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

You can't have my goat.

I know this is an odd one, but that just reminded me that I've skipped lunch again and now I'm starving.

Now you've done it. I'm going to stop in the middle of this repack and go upstairs where I've got leftover braised beef short ribs waiting for me.