nolhtairt

Saturday Night Live skewer of Spicer's WH briefing

While it is funny, it's also rather frightening.

It's a fairly accurate portrayal of the current White House Press Secretary. The fact that that sort of behavior is happening is not funny at all.

Sort of like when Tina Fey did Palin's speeches word for word. She changed the timing and cadence, but the words were the same. Funny as hell, and scary as hell at the exact same time.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

quade

Now all SNL needs to do is get Rosie O'Donnell to play Steve Bannon and bitch slap him around a little bit.

That would be hilarious.

Omigawd, that would be great!:D
Hair Twitler would have a stroke!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***Now all SNL needs to do is get Rosie O'Donnell to play Steve Bannon and bitch slap him around a little bit.

That would be hilarious.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/07/entertainment/rosie-odonnell-steve-bannon-trnd/
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

******Now all SNL needs to do is get Rosie O'Donnell to play Steve Bannon and bitch slap him around a little bit.

That would be hilarious.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/07/entertainment/rosie-odonnell-steve-bannon-trnd/

I'm sure nobody wrote her a note about that Sunday morning. ;)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

normiss

Weak Google fu. Sad.

Hmm.... I cut and pasted the words and got the results for hair twirler instead. Google's version of auto correct I guess.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

quade

Now all SNL needs to do is get Rosie O'Donnell to play Steve Bannon and bitch slap him around a little bit.

That would be hilarious.

You may actually give Trump a heart attack to have Rosie O'Donnell playing Bannon and treating him like her bitch. That may actually be too much for Trump to handle and he would go ape-shit.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

nolhtairt

Sure sounds like a Ryoder original nickname for Trump. I like it. :D

I can't take credit.
Over on the www.bikeforums.net cycling forums, they have an analog to our SC called "Politics & Religion".
Someone used the term there a couple days ago.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Huffington Post has more women-as-Trumps-cabinet recommendations:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/snl-women-trump-administration_us_5899c922e4b040613138f6f9?

The stand-ins for Sessions and Pence are great!:D

brenthutch

***Now all SNL needs to do is get Rosie O'Donnell to play Steve Bannon and bitch slap him around a little bit.

That would be hilarious.

That would be great, especially if the makeup job was was as good.

I don't mean to harsh on Rosie but looking at the side-by-sides on the linked picture it wouldn't take much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/02/07/rosie-odonnell-as-steve-bannon-snl-could-really-make-trump-angry-if-it-wanted-to/?utm_term=.0423e0e0ddd1

I almost feel more sympathetic towards Donald about her impression of Bannon vs Baldwin's Trump. He may actually attempt to drone strike 30-Rock.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

ryoder

Good to see that Spicer is now totally committed to the program.