billvon

Trump will grab your guns!

He comes out and admits it - but somehow I don't think the NRA will start predicting the end of freedom as we know it.

From Fox this morning:
============================
FOX AND FRIENDS: will you explain what that is to my folks down in South Carolina that don’t really deal with stop and frisk? What exactly is it and what are the pros and cons?

TRUMP: Well, there are different levels. and you have somebody coming up who is the expert on it but basically they will—if they see, you know, they are proactive and if they see a person possibly with a gun or they think may have a gun, they will see the person and they will look and they will take the gun away. They will stop, they will frisk, and they will take the gun away and they won’t have anything to shoot with. I mean, how it’s not being used in Chicago is—to be honest with you, it’s a quite unbelievable, and you know the police, the local police, they know who has a gun, who shouldn’t be having a gun. They understand that.

billvon

He comes out and admits it - but somehow I don't think the NRA will start predicting the end of freedom as we know it.

From Fox this morning:
============================
FOX AND FRIENDS: will you explain what that is to my folks down in South Carolina that don’t really deal with stop and frisk? What exactly is it and what are the pros and cons?

TRUMP: Well, there are different levels. and you have somebody coming up who is the expert on it but basically they will—if they see, you know, they are proactive and if they see a person possibly with a gun or they think may have a gun, they will see the person and they will look and they will take the gun away. They will stop, they will frisk, and they will take the gun away and they won’t have anything to shoot with. I mean, how it’s not being used in Chicago is—to be honest with you, it’s a quite unbelievable, and you know the police, the local police, they know who has a gun, who shouldn’t be having a gun. They understand that.

Sure. although he hasn't been as vocal about it as Hillary and doesn't belong to a party with banning modern sporting rifles as part of their 2016 platform.

Pretty simple -

Dems don't represent us
Reps don't represent us
Trump (whatever the hell he is) doesn't represent us

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>I believe Trump is talking about profiling those who look suspicious followed by
>stop and frisk. No problem there.

Ah. So just take guns away from negroes (sorry, "inner city youths".) In that case, he is sure to get widespread NRA (and Republican) support.

billvon

>I believe Trump is talking about profiling those who look suspicious followed by

Ah. So just take guns away from negroes (sorry, "inner city youths".) In that case, he is sure to get widespread NRA (and Republican) support.

But.... inner city youth are the ones who need weapons the most. The murder rate is higher there. So according to NRA logic they should ALL carry guns. For self protection. An armed society is a polite society, remember?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

billvon

Yes, if they do not have a permit they are in violation of the law in most states. Confiscate their firearm and arrest them.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

gowlerk

***>I believe Trump is talking about profiling those who look suspicious followed by

But.... inner city youth are the ones who need weapons the most. The murder rate is higher there. So according to NRA logic they should ALL carry guns. For self protection. An armed society is a polite society, remember?

Obtain a concealed carry permit.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******>I believe Trump is talking about profiling those who look suspicious followed by

A lot of them live in states that are still trying to make it hard for them to vote, never mind get CC permits.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

I believe Trump is talking about profiling those who look suspicious followed by stop and frisk. No problem there.

So a young black or hispanic youth is driving his car in an open carry state. They are wearing a holster. With a loaded firearm. Cops think they are bad guys and run a check. They find out they were arrested for a misdemeanor for graffiti. Cops take their gun.

You're OK with that?

>So a young black or hispanic youth is driving his car in an open carry state. They
>are wearing a holster. With a loaded firearm. Cops think they are bad guys and
>run a check. They find out they were arrested for a misdemeanor for graffiti. Cops
>take their gun. You're OK with that?

Hey, as long as they're not taking the guns of real Americans . . .

grimmie

***I believe Trump is talking about profiling those who look suspicious followed by stop and frisk. No problem there.

So a young black or hispanic youth is driving his car in an open carry state. They are wearing a holster. With a loaded firearm. Cops think they are bad guys and run a check. They find out they were arrested for a misdemeanor for graffiti. Cops take their gun.

You're OK with that?

Why would that happen in an open carry state?

billvon

Ah
So you have to make is a racist issue.

Good for you:S

BTW
I think he was talking about taking guns from those who are not licensed (you know that piece of paper many here like) or who are criminals who are not supposed to have guns under current law.

But don't let that stop from you twisting away.

Fun to see the desperation growing......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

*********>I believe Trump is talking about profiling those who look suspicious followed by

A lot of them live in states that are still trying to make it hard for them to vote, never mind get CC permits.

It is a sad sad world you must live in[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

******I believe Trump is talking about profiling those who look suspicious followed by stop and frisk. No problem there.

You're OK with that?

Why would that happen in an open carry state?

I think it is time to stop feeding them.
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

*********>I believe Trump is talking about profiling those who look suspicious followed by

Are these same states trying to make it harder for "THEM" to drive as well? Are they trying to make it harder to buy beer and alcohol? What about getting a library card? Insurance? Cashing a check? Opening a bank account? Visiting someone in jail?

I'm curious - do you believe we should be making it easier to obtain a CC?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

************>I believe Trump is talking about profiling those who look suspicious followed by

Are these same states trying to make it harder for "THEM" to drive as well? Are they trying to make it harder to buy beer and alcohol? What about getting a library card? Insurance? Cashing a check? Opening a bank account? Visiting someone in jail?

I'm curious - do you believe we should be making it easier to obtain a CC?

Just making suggestions on how the NRA can get to it's goal of an armed, polite society. The Balance of Fear theory.

Yes, if they do not have a permit they are in violation of the law in most states. Confiscate their firearm and arrest them.

So clarifying once again....you are Ok with violating the Constitutional right to arm yourself by 'infringing' through permits? got it.

Ah
So you have to make is a racist issue.

Good for you

We only make it a racist issue BECAUSE it is a racist issue.
http://www.nyclu.org/content/stop-and-frisk-data

And largely why it was shut down, given that the Constitution that you so dearly uphold was being violated by the people that you so proudly trust to uphold your rights.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_v._City_of_New_York