turtlespeed

FBI is seeking two individuals . . .

They were seen removing a device from a piece of luggage and then casually walking away near 27th street in New York.

Does any one want to wage a serious bet about the religion practiced by these two guys?

I'll give 15 to one odds.

Anyone?

Any of those of you out there that defend these scum bags?

Come on - surely those so confident that their actions have nothing to do with their religios affiliation will surely be confident enough to wager 500 American dollars and put their money where their mouth is.

I don't think I'll hold my breath though.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jakee

***Any of those of you out there that defend these scum bags?

Who is that then?

You and they all know.
Don't play the fool.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, since from the reports I've read, they're being looked for because they saw the abandoned suitcase, took out the contents (pressure cooker) and stole the suitcase, I'll bet it's not what you think. Video apparently shows Rahmani leaving the whole thing, then these two goobers come along, admire the cool suitcase, and the rest is history.

Stupid beats conspiracy most of the time.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

turtlespeed

They were seen removing a device from a piece of luggage and then casually walking away near 27th street in New York.

Does any one want to wage a serious bet about the religion practiced by these two guys?

Anyone?

Come on - surely those so confident that their actions have nothing to do with their religios affiliation will surely be confident enough to wager 500 American dollars and put their money where their mouth is.

Since they are on camera stealing the bag and tossing the contents (who needs another pressure cooker?), I'd go with Puerto Ricans from a stereotype standpoint.

That'd make the answer "Catholic."

turtlespeed

I'm gonna play the odds and go with monotheistic

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

winsor

***They were seen removing a device from a piece of luggage and then casually walking away near 27th street in New York.

Or Santeria.

Anyone?

Since they are on camera stealing the bag and tossing the contents (who needs another pressure cooker?), I'd go with Puerto Ricans from a stereotype standpoint.

That'd make the answer "Catholic."

...and/or "Santeria".

turtlespeed

******Any of those of you out there that defend these scum bags?

Who is that then?

You and they all know.
Don't play the fool.

I don't know anyone here who defends terrorists who plant bombs in US cities. That is what you meant by 'these scumbags' right?

So please, enlighten me.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You seem to have either not read the whole story... or the story you read was truncated... but the story I read (as others have pointed out) looks a lot like "2 dudes have a 'Wow, free suitcase!!!' moment."

I would bet money that these guys are on multiple video cameras during their journey and the cops traced their movements back as far as they can and came to the "Just 2 guys and we're having a good time" conclusion.

The other narrative does not make a lot of sense considering he HID the other one in a dumpster. Does not make a lot of sense from a coherent plot scenario that the plan is to hide one and then have 2 cohorts come along and remove the other one from its hiding place and leave it in plain site.

turtlespeed

Anyone?