kallend

Angry Muslim with a thick accent - Ann Coulter

>Trump does need to learn when to shut the fuck up...

Meanwhile, from Trump's campaign, a message to Republicans - "Please help us, our candidate is out of control!"
===========
Trump campaign asks Capitol Hill for support in Khan controversy
WASHINGTON | By Richard Cowan and David Morgan
Reuters
Mon Aug 1, 2016 6:11pm EDT

U.S. Republican Donald Trump's presidential campaign appealed to Capitol Hill for support on Monday as his attacks on the Muslim parents of a decorated American soldier killed in Iraq drew sharp rebukes from fellow party members.

Trump's criticism of Khizr Khan and Ghazala Khan, who took the stage at last week's Democratic convention, sparked growing concern and dismay from Republican lawmakers responding to the latest Trump outburst to blindside his party colleagues.

. . .

Rob Wasinger, a onetime congressional candidate who has been working for the Trump camp on congressional outreach, sent an email to senior Senate aides saying, "We want to get several member statements out today on this, and would really appreciate your help."

A similar appeal was made to Republicans in the House of Representatives, according to a senior aide.

Attached to the appeal were talking points lawmakers could use to try to tamp down the controversy growing since last week's appearance at the Democratic convention by the Khans, the parents of U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed by a bomb in Iraq 12 years ago.

The Trump campaign did not respond to requests for comment, and Wasinger refused to comment when contacted by telephone.

The appeal did not generate any help for Trump. A senior Senate Republican aide, who asked not to be identified, said Republican senators were pleased with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's statement on Sunday calling Captain Khan "an American hero" and noting "a travel ban on all members of a religion is simply contrary to American values."
===============

Can't imagine what it must be like to join a presidential campaign because you believe in the message, then finding out that not only there IS no real message, but your job will be searching for ways to ameliorate the damage done by your candidate's periodic irrational outbursts.

I'm actually starting to believe Trump is trying to sabotage his election prospects so Hillary can win. :S

Just thinking about it.... Trump has been friends with the Clinton for decades. He has eliminated all the other Republican nominees, including some who could have beaten Clinton. Now he's plowing the road for Hillary to win, if he keeps this up. Makes me wonder what other stuff he's got going on the side that we don't know about? :|

nolhtairt

I'm actually starting to believe Trump is trying to sabotage his election prospects so Hillary can win. :S

Just thinking about it.... Trump has been friends with the Clinton for decades. He has eliminated all the other Republican nominees, including some who could have beaten Clinton. Now he's plowing the road for Hillary to win, if he keeps this up. Makes me wonder what other stuff he's got going on the side that we don't know about? :|

and she's so terrible, he'll still have to drop to even more gargantuan depths to succeed. but he has a good start on it

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

***I'm actually starting to believe Trump is trying to sabotage his election prospects so Hillary can win. :S

and she's so terrible, he'll still have to drop to even more gargantuan depths to succeed. but he has a good start on it

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=148266;

I'd like to see and SNL skit where Hillary and Trump are talking to each other on the phone late night while they're in bed, as if they're in cahoots - and maybe even having some type of creepy love affair.

Hillary: You were kind of rough last night - what was all that about me not satisfying my husband? Don't you think that was going a bit too far?

Trump: Hill, babe - I told you it was gonna be nasty, it's gonna hurt - but I have to make it believable, Americans are smart.

Hillary: Ok, but tell me the truth - do I satisfy YOU?

Trump: Well, you're no Rosie O'Donnel, but ya - you can hold your own.

Hillary: Oh, Donny! You always have the biggest plans, and the best words. I'm sorry I ever questioned you. You're the greatest. (Hillary continues to stoke his ego)

Trump: So what are you wearing?

(Camera pans down and shows her in a pant suit)

Ok guys, now brainstorm on that - I want to see something by tomorrow afternoon.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

See? this is the kind of funny we can all have when the top candidates are both so horrible that the only thing we can do it laugh, cry, or move to venezuela

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

headoverheels

Well I see that Trump received the Purple Heart today . Seriously

Well, those bone spurs in his heels must have hurt a bit. Enough to get him out of the draft.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

headoverheels

******Well I see that Trump received the Purple Heart today . Seriously

Well, those bone spurs in his heels must have hurt a bit. Enough to get him out of the draft.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/donald-trump-purple-heart/index.html

He always wanted one? Why would anyone want to get a purple heart?

If you merge it with his comments about McCain he's basically saying he always wanted to be a soldier who was really bad at being a soldier...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?