normiss

2016 RNC

normiss

Isn't that the point of the post in the first place?
To insult the morals (perspective based obviously), of conservative, christian politicians who are in the closet?
It's the Post though, so there's that.

How do you know it isn't the protestors?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

nolhtairt

Jon Stewart said this last night on Colbert's The Late Show:

"The Republicans appear to have a very clear plan for America. They articulated it throughout the convention. No. 1, jail your political opponent.

To be fair, they are also OK with having her killed.
=========
The Latest: GOP delegate: Clinton should be shot for treason
Published July 20, 2016 Associated Press

CLEVELAND – The Latest on the Republican National Convention (all times EDT):

A prominent Donald Trump delegate from New Hampshire says Hillary Clinton should be "put in the firing line and shot for treason," over the Benghazi, Libya, attacks that killed four Americans.

New Hampshire state Rep. Al Baldasaro appears frequently with Trump and serves as an adviser on veteran's issues. He made the remarks Tuesday when asked on a Boston radio program if Clinton was responsible for the Benghazi deaths.
==========

Ah, the "law and order" party.

billvon

***Jon Stewart said this last night on Colbert's The Late Show:

"The Republicans appear to have a very clear plan for America. They articulated it throughout the convention. No. 1, jail your political opponent.

To be fair, they are also OK with having her killed.
=========
The Latest: GOP delegate: Clinton should be shot for treason
Published July 20, 2016 Associated Press

CLEVELAND – The Latest on the Republican National Convention (all times EDT):

A prominent Donald Trump delegate from New Hampshire says Hillary Clinton should be "put in the firing line and shot for treason," over the Benghazi, Libya, attacks that killed four Americans.

New Hampshire state Rep. Al Baldasaro appears frequently with Trump and serves as an adviser on veteran's issues. He made the remarks Tuesday when asked on a Boston radio program if Clinton was responsible for the Benghazi deaths.
==========

Ah, the "law and order" party.

AND respect for the Constitution (as amended).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

A perfect close to the convention:

==================
RNC Displays Tweet From White Supremacist As Trump Accepts Nomination

By Allegra Kirkland
PublishedJuly 22, 2016, 7:06 AM EDT

As Donald Trump accepted the GOP presidential nomination on Thursday night, a tweet from a white supremacist account was broadcast through the convention hall at Quicken Loans Arena.

User @Western_Triumph’s tweet itself was generic, quoting a line from Trump’s speech, but the handle and a cursory glance at the account makes the user’s views on race clear. The bio features a number of slogans associated with the white supremacist movement, including #AltRight, #ProWhite, #RaceRealist and #LoveYourRace.

The user’s timeline was filled with tweets praising Trump for making nationalism “popular again,” labeling Muslim immigrants “rapefugees,” and calling for the “Great Purge” of non-white “traitors.” Another claims that blacks “destroy” what white Americans “build.”

"Hillary says whites should "recognize our privilege". I say whites should recognize (((the traitors))), and begin the Great Purge!"

"Proof is clear: Whites build things, and blacks destroy them. Hence.....Africa."

This wasn’t the only white nationalist tweet to be featured on the RNC’s curated ticker during the convention. On Tuesday, a tweet from anti-immigrant hate group Virginia Dare was highlighted on the giant screens hanging in the convention hall.

Trump has himself been criticized for failing to sufficiently dissociate himself from the white nationalists who are so taken with his presidential campaign. He has retweeted posts from users such as @WhiteGenocideTM and received lavish praise from former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke, whose support he eventually disavowed.
=============

kallend

List of Hillary supporters:

Do you want to compare the dollar amounts donated by horrible people?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

DanG

Nice job trying to conflate donations to the Clinton Foundation and donations to the Trump Campaign.

He does remarkably well considering how little he has to work with.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Nice job trying to conflate donations to the Clinton Foundation and donations to the Trump Campaign.

He does remarkably well considering how little he has to work with.

Do you agree they gave the clintons money?

Do you agree that their policy regarding LGBT is likes death penalty in most cases?

So I guess - in your minds - who ever it is that verbally endorses you is bad then - or is it just when it is for trump?

Now that both conventions are over, let's see how Trump's opinions have "evolved" on the RNC convention:

======================
NYT Jul 1:

The convention Mr. Trump described sounded rather humdrum, at least by his standards. He promised it would be fun - but not too fun - tasteful, serious and on message. . . . .

Much of what Mr. Trump and his team have decided is what will be off the agenda, not what will be on it.

When he saw the drawings for the stage he would speak on, Mr. Trump sent them back. "I didn’t like the shape" he said. "Too straight. Too nothing. Didn’t have the drama."

As he kicked around proposals for how to make his grand entrance, he nixed the idea of riding into Cleveland on a train. "It’s been done," he said.

So far, much of the programming Mr. Trump has decided on is safe — a nod to how his campaign is hoping to evolve, from the teleprompters he increasingly uses for major policy speeches to the more streamlined, rapid-response emails his team now sends out.
=======================
NYT Jul 29:

Hillary Clinton put on a better television show in Philadelphia than Donald J. Trump did in Cleveland.

Expectations had it the other way around. Mr. Trump is the bona fide television sensation, a former maestro of a hit reality series, and he had promised to bring some "showbiz" to the proceedings. . . . Asked about the differences, Mr. Trump said he could not speak to them with much specificity, because "I didn't produce our show, I just showed up for the final speech on Thursday."
========================

"Yep, I chose the programming, invited the speakers, designed the stage, funded the . . . wait, what? It didn't do that well compared to the DNC? In that case, I had almost nothing to do with it."

headoverheels

... from the teleprompters he increasingly uses for major policy speeches...

Policy speeches?

:D:D:D:D:D

It's all policy - you are acting stupidly:ph34r: